Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the talk me out of it thread haha..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember you trying to offload your simple series stuff for years. Fast forward 5 years...will you have a sales thread with hundreds of pachinko and dating sims?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      I remember you trying to offload your simple series stuff for years. Fast forward 5 years...will you have a sales thread with hundreds of pachinko and dating sims?
      Funnily enough, most of the otome games on the Vita have remained steady in price. And I’ve attempted the Simple collection twice. And they were never difficult to shift. Vita stuff goes quickly regardless of region now.

Comment

Haha maybe thats why it seemed like a long time... I'd say go for it in that case. If nothing else, it is probably a good investment anyhow.

Comment

Well, I’m all in. Agreed to spaff close to a grand and a half on a Japanese Vita collection!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
            Well, I’m all in. Agreed to spaff close to a grand and a half on a Japanese Vita collection!
            Damn. Post some pics when all that turns up!

Comment

Here we goooooooo

Yep, definitely post pics.

Comment

Reserved "I told you so" post.

Comment

Is this where I point out that there were two versions of both Super Robot Taisen X and V - one regular, one premium soundtrack (i.e. the actual songs)?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    so someone please tell me how daft i am for financially crushing myself under a weight of Lego and switch games haha
                    If you have the disposable income for it, don't sweat it, buy what makes you happy.

If it's getting you into debt. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      If you have the disposable income for it, don't sweat it, buy what makes you happy.

If it's getting you into debt. Stop.
                      Selling my PEGI collection. Just sold Odin Sphere for £75. Got a sealed Japanese copy in a 9 game bundle including Norn9 LE and Muramasa for £30 plus shipping.

Never do the whole going into debt to buy games thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Damn. Post some pics when all that turns up!
                        Not got it yet, but this is the bundle(Excluding the two EAS games)!

Comment

Not got it yet, but this is the bundle(Excluding the two EAS games)!
                          Wow. Cool that you can get all that in one go. What you gunna play first?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Wow. Cool that you can get all that in one go. What you gunna play first?
                            Probably SaGa Scarlet Grace or Berserk Musou I reckon.

Comment

wow that looks great

ibe had a great idea to save money just buy two cheap incomplete sets and hope you can make one full set haha

done it with 3 sets so gonna build them and see what happens - logic is sound im sure

Comment

I’ve been buying bundles from Japan, keeping the ones I don’t already have and using the duplicates to recoup the cost and trade for more stuff I’m missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X