Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a great co-op game.

Comment

Yggdra Union. There are four endings, but the real secrets lie in items, which you can collect by stepping on specific map tiles or interact with NPCs. However, what you can do depends on which character you use, in-game time of day, characters rescued, items you are bringing along, or items you previous have or have not collected.

Comment

Was genuinely considering renewing my Live sub just to play some Lost Planet 2.

Comment

Didn't we co-op together in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Didn't we co-op together in the past?
            Actually, I don't think we did.
            I think we've only been online chums since the PS4 in the last couple of years.

Maybe you're thinking of Monster Hunter World?

Comment

Secrets which would be almost impossible to find always made me laugh, like in Sword of Vermillion there's at least one bit where you wonder through the trees or something and you needed to do it.

I was reading hidden text files in older games that were compiled somewhere a while back, they can be funny or bizarre at times. I guess it was young overworked people on caffeine and stimulants. The messages to pirates range from warnings to threats to pleading.

Comment

Comment

The footnotes in HitchHikers' Guide text adventure were hilarious.

Comment

Please elaborate a bit [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Comment

It's a brilliant game.
                      If you type footnote 1 to 20? it shows notes about the situations in the game, but they won't make sense unless you actually play through it.

Comment

Working...
                      X