Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any CSS wizards here?

Using inspect tool, it looks like:

#bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form input[type=text], #bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form select {
    min-height: 28px;
    height: 28px;
    padding: 5px;
    }

The input boxes are not tall enough for the text inside.
    If I delete the "height: 28px;" line in the inspect tool, it fixes it.
    However, I can't for the life of me figure out what to put in the custom CSS area to make it work live.

Have you tried

height: auto;

?

min-height: 28px; keeps the absolute minimum as 28 pixels but is overridden by the height property.

Comment

Cool I'll give that a go

Comment

Sadly nope.

Comment

Can I get a linky to the CSS file?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Using inspect tool, it looks like:

#bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form input[type=text], #bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form select {
            min-height: 28px;
            height: 28px;
            padding: 5px;
            }

The input boxes are not tall enough for the text inside.
            If I delete the "height: 28px;" line in the inspect tool, it fixes it.
            However, I can't for the life of me figure out what to put in the custom CSS area to make it work live.
            Is this on the beta site? Just listing the one CSS style isn't that helpful, it's cascading! Need to see the whole thing in context because there can be overrides all over the place.

I'd need to see it on the site itself.

Comment

No, it's a different site behind a wall at the moment. Hopefully I can figure it out. I normally get there in the end.

Comment

Stupid white bar down the right on mobile. Anyone figure out what element is causing it? Is it the menu button?
                Are you looking to spend less time on generating business and actually get on with running it? Find out how our SEO expertise & Digital Marketing can help you.

Comment

The "line" in elementor-widget-container

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      The "line" in elementor-widget-container
                      This really helped thanks. One of the lines wasn't hidden on mobile.

Comment

Line appeared on safari on Mac too

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Line appeared on safari on Mac too
                          The line should be there on fullscreen. It was just on mobile it was off screen so was causing a white space.

Unless you mean there's an issue with white space appearing on Mac??

Comment

I have a similar problem again [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION], but completely different software. On mobile, there's a white bar down the right, so the screen can be moved horizontally https://staging.runningversity.com/c.../running-tips/

How did you go about locating the offending element?

Comment

Bless you, you think I know what I'm doing

overflow: hidden might help but I don't know where you'd need top put it. Weirdly telling a desktop browser to behave like a mobile one seems to hide the problem so debugging is difficult.

Comment

Working...
                              X