X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Error Code 2123-1502 has been addressed and sorted

Comment

Just tested and yep, I can finally download Umurangi Generation. That’s good!

However, where the heck is Mushihimesama on the eStore? That’s bad!

Comment

Oh no, what!

Comment

North American release, not yet in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

However, where the heck is Mushihimesama on the eStore? That’s bad!
            Yes just went to purchase it and getting error code 2811-6001

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              North American release, not yet in Europe.
              Buh?

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Yes just went to purchase it and getting error code 2811-6001
              But it’s actually there for you? UK store?

Comment

Looks like the mobile rhythm game bandori is making the jump to switch in september, always been curious about this one but i know the mobile version is a microtransaction ridden nightmare. Seems the switch version has all that crap stripped out.

So many versions on amazon japan though bundled with various amounts of idol tat ranging from a bit to the dx idol tat version at 20,000 yen to reel in the obsessive fans. It is nice to see a lot of rhythm games heading to switch though it's becoming quite a cool platform for them as well as shooters.
                Last edited by importaku; 21-06-2021, 21:26.

Comment

This Mushihimesama thing is odd. I've been playing it (very badly) non-stop since I downloaded it on Friday (EU store). Leaderboards are blanked out, though, with the lovely message 'Preparing for ranking! Please wait until it is held'. Maybe they released it by accident and have pulled it? Anyway it's good but there are some annoyances in the package, like having to re-format the screen orientation/set-up for each of the four modes individually should you wish to switch between horizontal and vertical, or adjust some other display settings.
                  Last edited by Golgo; 21-06-2021, 22:37.

Comment

I'm guessing they didn't have the ranking stuff done in time, not a biggie as it will be activated with an update. I have heard that replays can go out of sync though meaning in your replay you die when you are not supposed to as i think it's recording your playing like a macro to then replay.

Mushi is a nice package especially the amount you get i wasn't expecting the other versions bundled in, took some time to configure all of them including removing those wallpapers as i discovered if you lower the brightness of the wallpapers you can basically make the borders black much easier to concentrate on the waves of death when you have nothing else on screen. Pretty much stay on manic difficulty as it's no fun if you aren't dodging waves of bullets like neo matrix style. That last extra boss in one of the modes is a total bitch though i bleed credits when i get to that part, it's nice it came to switch as it's a worthy addition. Doesn't beat crimson clover for me that is pretty much still my ultimate fave on switch so far.
                    Last edited by importaku; 21-06-2021, 22:53.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Looks like the mobile rhythm game bandori is making the jump to switch in september,
                      Preordered it a couple of weeks ago on a "why not?" whim, despite not knowing a thing about the main franchise, not being big into rhythm games, and steering away from idols in general...now that I think about it, not the best preorder.

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]: if I search for Mushihimesama on the EU shop I don't get anything, but I do on the US shop.

Comment

Anybody else seen the rumour that Mario Golf Super Rush has no accuracy button? Hope this is bull**** and not catered for motion controls.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Doesn't beat crimson clover for me that is pretty much still my ultimate fave on switch so far.
                          I see that's on sale now - quite tempted. What makes it better than Mushihimesama for you? (I'm enjoying Mushi when in-game, but the multi-layed/duplicated layered menus full of Japlish - and the fact that high scores are not consistently logged across all modes - suggest it's not been very carefully curated as whole package).

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            I see that's on sale now - quite tempted. What makes it better than Mushihimesama for you? (I'm enjoying Mushi when in-game, but the multi-layed/duplicated layered menus full of Japlish - and the fact that high scores are not consistently logged across all modes - suggest it's not been very carefully curated as whole package).
                            For myself it's the mix of bullet styles & patterns as it's not all from the top like mushi in crimson clover you can be surrounded from all sides testing your reaction & survival skills to the max and there's many types all that have to be dealt with in different ways as some can be cancelled out. Then there's the break mode mechanic activating it feels like going into god mode but if you manage to get double break it's like been the ultimate god of destruction the way the borders of the screen widget open out when you activate it makes it feel very cool as everything is wrecked by your wave of destruction. The game also runs at blistering speeds it doesn't slow down at all even in the most busiest of bullet hail storms.

I kind of ruined it for myself by playing crimson first as now everything will have to match up against that, not to say other shooters are bad but that's the bar i now measure them against. For me the more shooters that get on the switch the better.

FUUUUUUULLLLL POOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEERRRRR

Comment

Cheers, dude. Looks great. I just read it plays vertically too.
                              Last edited by Golgo; 22-06-2021, 12:11.

Comment

I would agree Crimson Clover over Mushihimesama. Mushihimesama isn't bad, it's a competent Cave bullet-hell, but doesn't really feel special or intriguing in any way. I think there are another 7-8 Cave games that I would prefer to play. Crimson Clover feels like a slightly different take on bullet-hell and is just overall a very well designed game with colourful graphics and good music.

Comment

Working...
                                X