X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    How weird, i wonder why though?
    I broke the global scoreboard with my madskillz and they needed to take it down and add more noughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      I broke the global scoreboard with my madskillz and they needed to take it down and add more noughts.
      LOL FFS Golgo can you please think about the rest of us and stop it with the high scores

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        So they only took it off the EU shop? Sus...

Comment

I bought Mushi off the US store couldn’t be arsed waiting for it to return to the UK eShop.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            No mention of Rolling Gunner makes me sad.
            Haven't heard of that one. I'll need to look into it.

Comment

「ぼくのなつやすみ」シリーズ監督綾部和が贈る新しい冒険物語!Nintendo Switchソフト「クレヨンしんちゃん『オラと博士の夏休み』〜おわらない七日間の旅〜」

Special page is up on the Crayonshin-chan Bokunatsu page with some wallpaper and sheet music downloads.

Comment

Looks like a Castlevania Advance Collection is coming.

Also, Seibu's 1990 shmup classic Raiden is the next Arcade Archives title. Coming next week, July 1st.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 25-06-2021, 14:35.

Comment

First time in GAME in ages, have places stopped stocking Amiibos? Not a single one, I know new ones sell out but felt like the bottom had fallen out on them without even a reference to them in there

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    First time in GAME in ages, have places stopped stocking Amiibos? Not a single one, I know new ones sell out but felt like the bottom had fallen out on them without even a reference to them in there
                    I haven't been in a GAME in ages (local one shut down) but I'd be surprised if they totally stopped selling amiibo in-store. They obviously still sell them online (with option to pick up at a GAME store of your choice, although they've started charging for that now - no doubt c/o Mike Ashley) and I'm pretty sure that they still allow you to pre-order them in-store for a non-refundable deposit but again, it's been a while so I can't confirm at present.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 26-06-2021, 10:20.

Comment

It's probably just the one store, they didn't have anything in reference of them. Ironic, the one time I go looking as I figured there'd at least be the cards and lesser popular ones. Ebay it is

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        It's probably just the one store, they didn't have anything in reference of them. Ironic, the one time I go looking as I figured there'd at least be the cards and lesser popular ones. Ebay it is
                        Honestly we were in a branch today and I didn't see any.

Also it was as bad as always. I barely even look at Switch games there. They're either more expensive than RRP (sometimes even when second hand) or indie games which are sometimes 3-4x the cost of the eshop. CEX is the same.

Comment

Yep, I tend to mostly just go in to check out the brick a brack rather than the games. They had Sonic statues and various plushes which is when Amiibo popped into my head

Comment

Just drunk bought Sonic and Sonic 2 Sega Ages and discovered upon firing Sonic up that my launch joy con has the dreaded drift. I hate this.

Comment

Think of it as "autoplay", then it doesn't seem so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                                Just drunk bought Sonic and Sonic 2 Sega Ages and discovered upon firing Sonic up that my launch joy con has the dreaded drift. I hate this.
                                Make sure you've ran through the recalibration in the Switch's settings. Doing this will make the sticks last a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X