Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had demons tilt on PS4 and i find it a lot of fun but decided to double dip on switch, now looking for more pinball games that support tate mode.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Had demons tilt on PS4 and i find it a lot of fun but decided to double dip on switch, now looking for more pinball games that support tate mode.
      Love that. Great set up and a brilliant game.

Comment

Excellent game. Playing it TATE looks much better, too.

Comment

It was on sale for less than £10 so i couldn't say no to a double dip at that price i do enjoy a good game of pinball, now have a hdmi switcher attached that has one in two out so i can switch between both screens when i need them at the push of a single button as it was a pain plugging & unplugging the hdmi cable from the dock as i was needed.

Comment

Did they fix the slowdown/framerate issues in it (Switch version)? I loved it but got frustrated at how often it would freeze and the ball would flicker to another place (often the gutter).

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
              Did they fix the slowdown/framerate issues in it (Switch version)? I loved it but got frustrated at how often it would freeze and the ball would flicker to another place (often the gutter).
              I haven't noticed it freezing but it does slow down a tiny bit when the screen is covered in projectiles & effects.

Comment

Well I’ve cancelled my Oled Switch due to no funds. Has anybody bought Eastward on the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Well I’ve cancelled my Oled Switch due to no funds. Has anybody bought Eastward on the switch?
                  Preorderd the physical collector edition but i'm dangerously close to double dipping for the digital copy too as youtube is full of vids showing it off & man i want to play badly.

{edit}

I caved, playing as i speak so far it's woooonderful
                  Last edited by importaku; 21-09-2021, 13:32.

Comment

I have ordered Cruis'n for £27 from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174929840224 with the current 20% code.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      I have ordered Cruis'n for £27 from here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174929840224 with the current 20% code.
                      I tried that but got 'code cannot be added to your order' when I put the code into Add Vouchers Great offer though if it works.

Comment

No idea whats going on with the price of hades i looked up how much it was on amazon uk and it's nearly £50 then i looked on amazon japan and it's £23 i can wait till end of month for jpn release as it has english in it. And they wonder why people import.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          Cheers for the tip. Just got it myself and the code worked too!

Comment

Lots of bargains to be had. I also preordered Monkey Ball (Switch) for £24and PS4 Hot Wheels for the same.

Boss Deals

Last edited by cutmymilk; 21-09-2021, 14:16.

Comment

I wish they would announce the release date of Pocky & Rocky Reshrined. It's supposed to come out this autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Preorderd the physical collector edition but i'm dangerously close to double dipping for the digital copy too as youtube is full of vids showing it off & man i want to play badly.

{edit}

I caved, playing as i speak so far it's woooonderful
                                Yes I bought it off the US e store and started it this afternoon. Great stuff so far

Comment

Working...
                                X