This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    i'm guessing with the time it's taking them i bet they haven't figured out what the hell they did lol.
    Or they've released an update that prevents people from updating their consoles. Figure out a fix for that Nintendo!

Comment

Scrolling brawler The Takeover is currently on special offer (£6 / 65% off). Is it any good? Anyone recommended it? I’ve been well and truly spoiled by SoR4.

Comment

I've heard many good things about it, but never tried it myself.

Comment

It's ok. I'd say it's worth six pounds.

Comment

Weird switch toys that passed me by, i know of B-daman pretty well there used to be millions of the things they looked like tiny SD gundam plamo kits you build & they fired marbles even hudson made a pile of bomberman ones. Seems they brought them back last year as bottleman and now they use recycled bottle cap lids instead of marbles. There's a set that you can use with the switch it comes with a code to download the game and there's a rig for slotting the switch into as well as some attachments to make the hits be picked up by the joycons, as weird toys go it's pretty neat. All of it is pretty dirt cheap too the figure kits are only a few hundred yen each the battle set is 3000 yen i'm super tempted to pick up a bunch to mess about with. All the figures have extra locking parts you can swap out so you can go customize crazy. Does a fully grown adult need to play with plastic, why yes i think he does

Last edited by importaku; 19-06-2021, 15:44.

Comment

I remember those from Malaysia. That place was great for finding Japanese stuff in Toys 'R Us. I was close to buying some to play with my nieces (and to maybe start a collection). There were some really cool ones.

Comment

Weird switch toys that passed me by, i know of B-daman pretty well there used to be millions of the things they looked like tiny SD gundam plamo kits you build & they fired marbles even hudson made a pile of bomberman ones. Seems they brought them back last year as bottleman and now they use recycled bottle cap lids instead of marbles. There's a set that you can use with the switch it comes with a code to download the game and there's a rig for slotting the switch into as well as some attachments to make the hits be picked up by the joycons, as weird toys go it's pretty neat. All of it is pretty dirt cheap too the figure kits are only a few hundred yen each the battle set is 3000 yen i'm super tempted to pick up a bunch to mess about with. All the figures have extra locking parts you can swap out so you can go customize crazy. Does a fully grown adult need to play with plastic, why yes i think he does

WANT

Comment

For anyone that's curious how it actually works this is the video i randomly found on youtube that let me know they even existed. Thankfully it is a 1 player game or 2 players so everyone's covered, the fact you get to build plamo as well means it's got me interested as the designs of the bottlers are pretty cool they are all based around various japanese drink brands.

And this is a 2 player game with the switch been used as a scoreboard to keep track of the battle.

Comment

Anyone seen that new lego puzzle game been released tomorrow on switch? Lego builders journey, love the abstract look of it & the world the puzzles are set in it reminds me of monument valley in various ways.

Pc version looks even better with all the shading effects

Comment

The PC version is the most compelling demo for RTX I've ever seen. It just looks gorgeous.

Comment

Yeah the bricks look nearly real, it's very pretty. I have been trying to read up on the game it seems it's super short from what i have found out, like 90 mins to complete short which makes the £17.99 price a bit steep.

Comment

Wow, those graphics are absolutely insane. I'm blown away by what's possible now, when I see stuff like this.

Comment

The poor switch would die if it tried to pull those effects off lol, but the switch version still looks nice.

Comment

Yeah the bricks look nearly real, it's very pretty.
                              That's what the RTX suite is capable of. Full-fat raytracing plus loads of other stuff stacked on top. This is why I can't stop gushing over Cyberpunk's visuals.

This the best clip so far for showcasing the effects as they generally don't transfer over video that well, you have to control the camera for yourself. Looking at my monitor is like peering through a glass display into a diorama or model railway most of the time. It trips me out more than VR does.
                              Last edited by dataDave; 21-06-2021, 09:17.

Comment

Anyway, I came here to post about the Switch it being just €166 over on Amazon for Prime Day. That's a great price, but I need TV-out. It makes the €340 re-entry for the main Switch even more unpalatable. :/

My son keeps asking when we can play ARMS again.

Comment

Working...
                                X