This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Might not be getting a JP release - it's not on the eshop.
    No mention on the E3 page for Nintendo Japan, and Japanese is not listed as a language for NA.

Worth noting that the second DS game never had a full release in Japan, it was a special download from Club Nintendo for platinum members (if I remember rightly).

Comment

The Zelda game and watch is up for pre order with Shopto.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        I guess these ports are still just software emulated, in some form? I can't see them re-rigging the game for newer hardware (like M2 do).
        Both Espgaluda 2 and DDP DFK were released on the 360 with new modes and HD graphics. I'm also not sure if they were emulated or actual ports. As they were developed in-house by Cave it isn't unthinkable they would port the source across.

Hopefully they'll be porting the same versions to the Switch, it makes more sense than starting from scratch, though obviously there could be some tangled rights issues preventing it.

Comment

Is anyone else still getting download errors on 12.0.3.? I reset the console or power off and it works for a bit then comes back. I picked up the cheap NBA 2k21 in the sale and can't download it due to this nonsense.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
            Is anyone else still getting download errors on 12.0.3.? I reset the console or power off and it works for a bit then comes back. I picked up the cheap NBA 2k21 in the sale and can't download it due to this nonsense.
            I was getting a download error today (2123-1502). It finally started working after I cleared the cache.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              I was getting a download error today (2123-1502). It finally started working after I cleared the cache.
              Tried that and it still persists. What a ballache.

Comment

Sickener Hope it sorts itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                  Same here as I bought Metro last light and it wouldn't download. Turned my switch off and rebooted and it downloaded???
                  Can't download games off my account history though

Comment

It's not just us.

Sounds like a cache clear can solve it but doesn't fix the issue permanently.

Comment

Got to 75% of the 24gb NBA file, then the error popped up. Not bothering to start again. Sigh.

Comment

It was giving me that error when trying to update the Pikmin 3 demo, now it's doing the same thing with the Japanese language pack for Overwatch.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          It was giving me that error when trying to update the Pikmin 3 demo, now it's doing the same thing with the Japanese language pack for Overwatch.
                          Where's the Schwarzenegger 'This is bull****' .gif when you need it?

Comment

I've been experiencing this problem for over a week now. I tried all the suggestions online such as clearing the cache, changing to Google DNS, spamming the download button etc but the only thing I have had any success with is continually restarting the console. After a few attempts it usual begins to download. It does sometimes cut off midway though. I hope they get this fixed soon!

Comment

I have had similar problems both with downloading new stuff i bought on the eshop like taiko dlc as well as updating new games as i insert them. Either it craps out before the download starts or randomly will stop halfway through. With smaller downloads not mutch of an issue as i can keep retrying till it works but for bigger downloads it's a pain. First time i have had something happen like this on a nintendo system, hopefully they release a new system update to fix what they broke but i'm guessing with the time it's taking them i bet they haven't figured out what the hell they did lol.

Comment

Gotta love Nintendo and online services... I don't have my switch any more but this would wind me up no end.

Comment

Working...
                                X