Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone interested, the first patch available for the Japanese version of Tsuri Spirits adds a complete English translation to the game.

Comment

That's handy as i have that on it's way to me at this very moment along with the reel controller.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like CraigHutchings.

Never owned a Sharp X68000 so nice to play these versions

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like CraigHutchings.

Drift time

Comment

good job i paid attention today looks like yomawari has been restocked on amazon so it's back down to retail price again, got hold of a copy before the scalpers get hold of them again on the marketplace. An older switch release i have been wanting to pick up.
            Last edited by importaku; 24-07-2021, 05:58.

Comment

What's it about?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                What's it about?
                It’s about this local fella what used to be on television right, but, he wasn’t very good, so now he’s not. He went right down right, and hit rock bottom man, and now he’s on his way back up right, but I mean he’ll never get back to where he was, ‘cause them days is over like, but he’s coming back a bit.

Comment

What's it about?
                  It's a double pack of 2 horror games, your only way of surviving is to hide from the various monsters that are lurking in the dark.

Comment

What's it about?
                    Import Video Game discussion and advice (Japan and the US, NTSC)

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

My copy of just shapes and beats recently updated and i was wondering what was fixed in the update, seems it was adding a whole new lost chapter of new extra levels in story to play so if anyone has it then go update as some of the new tracks are fantastic. This game is one of my faves, absolute banger of an ost if you like electro/chiptune music and it's like surviving a music bullet hell shooter, totally recommended to play for anyone not familiar with the game.

Comment

According to nintendolife the new dlc for SoR4 is finally available

Comment

Had seen this before, but last night's Annapurna Interactive showcase showed a bunch more of Neon White.

Good video - less of a trailer, more a quick run through of the core gameplay loops. Sort of like Mirror's Edge, but with more gunplay, and with a weird visual novel underpinning it all. Works for me!

Comment

This is the 3rd game i have now found like this, one of them (bottler) i have already mentioned before where you fire bottle caps bdaman style into your switch the other i'm keeping secret as i have ordered a stupid amount of it to talk about later when it turns up and then there's this one from a few years ago called Bakutsuri hunters, it apparently was a 3DS game before it's current incarnation but now it's on the switch. These games are kind of weird as they originate from toys to life stuff, I only found it on amazon by total accident as it's not in the videogame section as it's a toy first. One of those things that's an anime designed explicitly to sell a toy and yet for some reason i find them really cool and interesting it's just the fact of how weird they are. It's in the same catergory as youkai watch and snackworld, 2 that i have tried to keep away from as they got too big to collect for and it was killing my bank balance trying to keep up as they were stupidly expensive.

Bakutsuri hunters is similar to tsuri spirits gameplaywise as in you travel the world searching out monsters to fish however bakutsuri uses full motion control for the camera and when you reel in the monsters you have to do special moves by moving in certain motions. It uses it's own joycon reel that you place the right joycon into and you can swap out the spinners to upgrade the handle power. The reel handles have nfc chips in them to tell the game which you have attached. It also uses the ir camera in the joycon to scan the lures into your game as well as doing the same for QR codes on the cards. The games are weird as there's no physical copy when you get the main reel kit there's a code to access the game on the eshop as you can't find it by searching manually. There's a demo you can get from the official website there's a code you put in to manually download it direct i played for a few hours last night & it's actually pretty fun i can see it been quite fleshed out once you get enough items to start searching the world for more fish, it's obviously meant to go with the toy stuff so to get the most out of it you really do need to buy them but the demo can be played without any of the stuff. The best thing about all of the games like this that i have found is they have kind of flopped, i think japan is kind of burnt out on toys to life kind of stuff so all these bit's and bobs are pretty cheap to pick up now hence me going ham on one of the other games as it's very much my kind of thing.

This is the pv for it

And someone actually doing some ingame footage of the fishing battles

This is the reel kit

These are the kinds of reel upgrades that change the rods power stats when you connect them

And these are the lure kits each lure has a weird qr code on the top that can only be seen properly by the ir camera in the joycon so you can register them into the game, the cards that come with them too and have a ingame scratchcard style mechanic that you scan in for daily gatcha rolls.

And that's pretty much it for now, at some point i do want to pick all of these kinds of games up even if i'm totally unable to get everything as already there are certain series of stuff that are now out of print. I find them fascinating as they bridge the gap between videogames and toys like amiibo and a lot of other stuff does.
                              Last edited by importaku; 01-08-2021, 00:57.

Comment

EDF4.1 confirmed for release on Switch in Japan in 2022.
                                2006年12月に発売された「地球防衛軍(略してEDF)」シリーズの第3作目『地球防衛軍3』が、『地球防衛軍3 for Nintendo Switch』としてD3パブリッシャーさん

Comment

Working...
                                X