Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never played anything past the very first one GC as it was literally perfect for what it did, zero reason to add anything or make a sequel. Didn’t even know an adventure one was released but i know it was awful without even playing it.

Comment

I mentioned that every game seemed to be a re release apart from the JRPGs that have limited appeal here. We are quite old on here though. We have to remember that most switch owners weren 't born when Monkey Ball came out.

Even so, day 1 for me if it controls as it did on Gamecube. They have had problems with this ever since so I'm not too confident.

Comment

Metroid Dread (both Standard and Limited Edition physicals) and Legend of Zelda G&W now up for pre-order on MyNintendoStore UK.

Comment

Wow, didn't see this.
          Mushihimesama, espgaluda 2 and DoDonPachi resurrection.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            I'm surprised at the lack of Super Monkey Ball mentions. This place used to furiously wank over that series at one point.
            I'm super excited for it. I was gutted when they decided to remaster the crappy Wii one before. I love dipping into Monkey ball every now and then but it's a hassle to plug the Wii in.

Wasn't deluxe just a remix of 1+2 for PS2 and Xbox anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Wow, didn't see this.
              Mushihimesama, espgaluda 2 and DoDonPachi resurrection.

https://youtu.be/mOOsH2qny4g
              Holy cow. I saw Mushihimesama but not the others. All released in Europeland?

Metroid Dread Special Edition: £80 for steelbook, artbook and 5 postcards. No.

Comment

Mushi now, the others within the year.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Mushi now, the others within the year.
                  Nice, thanks. Still no sign of the M2 remaster of Esp. Ra.De., though, I think...

Comment

Outside Japan you mean? Probably in the hands of Limited Run, considering they published Battle Garegga.

Comment

I've only played esp2 on an emulator as well. Not the best way to play it, but it's still damn good fun. I'll be looking to snag that when it's out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        I've only played esp2 on an emulator as well. Not the best way to play it, but it's still damn good fun. I'll be looking to snag that when it's out.
                        I guess these ports are still just software emulated, in some form? I can't see them re-rigging the game for newer hardware (like M2 do).

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I guess these ports are still just software emulated, in some form? I can't see them re-rigging the game for newer hardware (like M2 do).
                          Yeah I'm sure. It's still going to play a damn sight better than my laptop can. It'll probably have sound for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Digital only as well, your welcome.
                            There are listings here for a physical release.

Comment

Read on one place it was digital only in the eu but there’s physical listings on Amazon already so 🤷

Comment

Might not be getting a JP release - it's not on the eshop.

Comment

Working...
                                X