This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    want a jp one thanks i'll wait for amazon to see if they bundle something fun with their edition like the previous one
    Lol. Of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Lol. Of course.
      I don't buy stuff from the usa unless absolutely there's no other way as they price gouge the living **** on shipping plus the fact most stuff gets busted for import duty. If i buy from japan i never pay import duty

Comment

Loads of stuff there I'm looking forward to.

This is turning out to be a brilliant year for Switch.

Comment

**** me, of course Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp is a full price release. ****ing Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            **** me, of course Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp is a full price release. ****ing Nintendo.
            Digital only as well, your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Digital only as well, your welcome.
              It definitely can fvck off if that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Any info if the animated portraits in AW are done in house or outsource? They look very WayForward-ish.
                You were spot-on.

Comment

I love that Fatal Frame game. One of my favourite WiiU games and definitely underrated. It is definitely a PS2 feeling game but that's what I love and I had a great time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.nintendo.com/games/detai...-blast-switch/
                    The page is up fro Cruisn' Blast. Most interestingly the arcade game features 5 tracks whilst the console version is touting having just shy of 30
                    Well, 5 one way, 5 reversed, 5 mirrored, 5 one way but at night, 5 reversed but at night, 5 mirrored but at night

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                    I love that Fatal Frame game. One of my favourite WiiU games and definitely underrated. It is definitely a PS2 feeling game but that's what I love and I had a great time with it.
                    Am I totally wide of the mark here or was there some beef with this game? Something about the Japanese version, there were Dead or Alive costumes for the main character which were cut?

Comment

I'm surprised at the lack of Super Monkey Ball mentions. This place used to furiously wank over that series at one point.

Comment

I was intrigued about Monkey Ball till it emerged it's just 1-Deluxe bundled

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          I'm surprised at the lack of Super Monkey Ball mentions. This place used to furiously wank over that series at one point.
                          In my case it's that I have nothing to say; I'm going to get it right away provided Sega don't somehow screw it up.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            I wouldn’t of thought there would be a market for it right now, surely everyone who liked it would be monkey balled out by now?
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 16-06-2021, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Am I totally wide of the mark here or was there some beef with this game? Something about the Japanese version, there were Dead or Alive costumes for the main character which were cut?
                              In the Japanese version the two main female characters had gravure outfits. Swimsuits or lingerie or bunny girl or something. They got cut for the west because Nintendo was publishing. The west still got the unlockable short Ayane from DOA story.

I assume those costumes will come back now since they said new costumes in the direct and with the Berserk musou Koei made a rape victim wearing just some cloth a pre order bonus.
                              Last edited by chopemon; 16-06-2021, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                I wouldn’t of thought there would be a market for it right now, surely everyone who liked it would be monkey balled out by now?
                                I'm definitely up for a "greatest hits" from the early games, just because SMB is practically a flawless game, and everything Sega have ever added to it in sequels just makes it worse. Remember that one which was like an adventure game? Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X