No announcement yet.

Playing the Gamecube again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really a case of "true or not". Some people like it. I don't like it all, much as I wanted to.

Comment

Sorry, I feel like it is.

Blue Storm fundamentally plays the same way as 64 - controls more or less the same with a very, very similar feel. I literally picked up where I left off the very first time I played it - performing the same moves and tricks as if I hadn't been away.

Is Blue Storm better than 64? Does it have 64's inherent charm? No, it doesn't and I don't think anybody on here is claiming that it does.

But I'm afraid that claiming "it isn't fit to lick the original's boots" just isn't the case.

Comment

I don't think it controls or feels like that at all, personally.

Anyway, my opinion of its quality is not something that can be true or false. People can disagree with it, but that doesn't make it untrue, or any less valid.

Comment

Really enjoyed the reply so far.. surprised noone has mentioned any love for beach spikers, unless i have a rose tinted memory of it isnt it fun in mp? Found out my TV does doesn't have avi, scart ports so had to order a hdmi to gc cable convertor 15 quid off the net. Hope that allows to play.. wasn't rocky good too as boxing games go? Still many more I wanna pick up again, need to go on wiki and check the full catalogue as I didn't even know there was a mario baseball game either. Wasn't MP4 the best of that series?

Comment

Working...
          X