No announcement yet.

Retro|Spective 191: Stuntman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay. Found it. I was looking on marketplace where it wasn't showing as free, but it let me install it on the Xbox

Comment

Nice roundup QC.

I played Driver: SF on your recommendation a few years back, and I did quite like it, but the Driver series in general is too dependent on ramming other cars being the primary path to success. I prefer the Tony Hawk esque trick chaining of Stuntman I think.

Deffo want to play Ignition now. I need to hook my Bone back up. Goddamnit these threads

Comment

Quick update:
        1. Downloaded it to the Xbox One
        2. Only the first film had every scene at 5* completion
        3. Started 5* challenge for the second film, Whoopin' II
        4. Did the first two levels
        5. Had one more go
        6. Had one more go
        7. Had one more go
        8. Wife came home - "Why aren't the kids in bed yet? They have school tomorrow!"

Comment

Funnily enough I spent a bit of time last night checking I had access to the original and Ignition too last night

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Funnily enough I spent a bit of time last night checking I had access to the original and Ignition too last night
            Did the first Monster Truck mission, and it's pandemonium.
            You're driving over police cars and dodging traffic and doing jumps.

There's a slight lull in between swerving through a bilboard to dodge the logs falling from the upturned lorry and driving over two police cars, but I managed to put my foot down and keep the chain going.

Then the first bike mission and I had to complete it first to know the layout before stringing it, but there's a cool bit where you slide around a corner, get close to the cars, drive between the gap of two cars driving past then jump the lake.

Another cool bit is where the cops block the road, so you go through a narrow gap up some steps, jump onto a roof and then jump down onto a lorry and back to the road.

It's worth watching the replays, because so much happens, it's worth seeing the context of everything happening around you that you might have missed.

Comment

Working...
            X