Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: GroovyMAME PC setup for CRT

GroovyMAME PC for sale.

These are my personal machines that I've set up with CRT Emu drivers to autoboot into Attract Mode. They are currently setup up to run one machine as a horizontal unit and the second as a vertical unit. This can obviously be changed very easily between vert and horizontal menus, takes about 20 seconds

These are running Optiplex 3010 PCs and are fully cased. They are running Haynor's build of GroovyMAME, which is better tweaked than the standard GM and has all warning screens removed etc.

These will run in arcade cabs or on any CRT perfectly at 15khz 240p. They can be used with a JPAC or any VGA adapter, so for a CRT/PVM/BVM etc. you can use VGA to BNC leads or an Arcadeforge UMSA. The PC and AM menu run at 480i but everything supports super resolutions perfectly.

Spec is as follows:

-i5 (or i7) - not that this matters for MAME, pretty sure it runs around 3ghz. Truth be told it's run EVERYTHING MAME-wise I've thrown at it, even the complex stuff. I've also had Saturn running correctly at 240p etc. so all seems well.
    -8gb DDR3 RAM
    -90GD SSD (more than enough for sets) [The hori setup has a bigger SSD]
    -Windows 7 with CRTEmu Drivers running on a Radeon 5450 1gb GPU (VGA out)

I think there is minor variance between the spec of each but they both play everything I've thrown at them. I've used them primarily in cabs but have tested both through an OSSC and work fine.

£170 posted. £150 collected.

Cheers

EDIT
    1 x GroovyMAME machine sold to Dyer60. 1 left.

Last edited by Escape-To-88; 18-06-2021, 15:18.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

One sold to [MENTION=8183]dyer60[/MENTION] - please clear your inbox mate

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
      One sold to @dyer60 - please clear your inbox mate
      Done! Apologies I should really get better at deleting stuff

Comment

Ta mate. No worries 1 sold. 1 left. Pics added.

Comment

Both now sold. Ta all. Will go out later this week. Apologies for the slightly late postage on these.

Comment

Working...
          X