Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
      An isomeric level run and gun without ‘tactical strategy’ would have been better.
      Whilst I still think the game looks good, what you've said here makes me want a Metal Slug game in this style, with a similar perspective to Zaxxon or SegaSonic.

That being said... I suppose such a thing would probably play a lot like Shock Troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
        An isomeric level run and gun without ‘tactical strategy’ would have been better.
        I keep hoping for a complex Metroidvania. But this tactics game looks super cool too.

Comment

The crown prince of Saudi Arabia, you sure?

Comment

I don't know if I'm maybe having a stroke... But does anyone else think everything shimano posts is some sort of bot produced random text? The sentences in isolation make sense, but as a whole they don't seem to connect to each other or anything else anyone said?

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
              I don't know if I'm maybe having a stroke... But does anyone else think everything shimano posts is some sort of bot produced random text? The sentences in isolation make sense, but as a whole they don't seem to connect to each other or anything else anyone said?
              We implemented an AI poster to say gibberish to make your posts sound comparatively sane, Sketcz.

Do you see how we look after you?

(User was banned first thing this morning, btw)

Comment

amazing

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  We implemented an AI poster to say gibberish to make your posts sound comparatively sane, Sketcz.

Do you see how we look after you?
                  Aww shucks

Comment

Blitzen sounds like a bot too.

Comment

Delayed to next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X