Evil Dead: The Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil Dead: The Game

Campbell returns as Ash Williams in this new game that seems to use content from across the Ash canon of the franchise and see's four players fending off demons to save the world

Out 2021

Groovy

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Campbell returns as Ash Williams in this new game that seems to use content from across the Ash canon of the franchise and see's four players fending off demons to save the world

Out 2021

Groovy
    Lets hope its a million times better than the crappy Dreamcast game.

Comment

I quite liked Hail to the King.
      I played it on PC and enjoyed the Resident Evil-style gameplay and the nods to the film series:
      "Yo! Tree-bitch! Let's go."

Comment

I like the characters from Army of Darkness. Classic film! Should let us play as the wrinkly old evil granny, or a skeleton warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I quite liked Hail to the King.
          I played it on PC and enjoyed the Resident Evil-style gameplay and the nods to the film series:
          "Yo! Tree-bitch! Let's go."
          It sure had the humour but the game was so dated in play style and not very well polished, or at leased on the DC it wasn't. I've never seen the PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            It sure had the humour but the game was so dated in play style and not very well polished, or at leased on the DC it wasn't. I've never seen the PC version.
            I think the version was the same, just a less polished Resident Evil game.
            A mix of the BC speeches and the fact I'm easy to please meant I zipped through it.

Comment

https://www.darkhorizons.com/evil-dead-game-gets-delay-single-player/
              The game has been delayed to February 2021 to fine tune the game and to add in a single player mode

Comment

February 2022 surely?

Comment

Yep, I'm literally losing time this year

Comment

If it doesn't have getting knobbed by a tree in it, then i'm going to pass

Comment

Groovy.

Comment

Working...
                      X