No announcement yet.

Euro 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a number of people getting some comeuppance for posting racist stuff after the game last night. This one i found amusing, so this idiot has a couple of twitter accounts and posts loads of horrid stuff, Racist comments laughs about domestic violence ect and is just an all round horrible human being. A few internet detectives linked his twitter to his linked in profile and forwarded stuff from his twitter account directly to his bosses, which has promoted the below statement from them and an investigation.

The racist idiot has been deleting all his accounts and social media but not before all his stuff was screen shotted and forward to his bosses and the police. I'm not normally into witch hunts but the amount of hate and racism being put out on social media is so large that it cant go unchecked, (it's being talked about on the news this morning and even got a comment from the PM). It's good to see some real world consequences for these idiots, in the form of potential fines, prison time and the loss of income.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 12-07-2021, 13:51.

Comment

I wouldn't say Southgate is a poor tactician, but I do agree sometimes he needs better plans, to attack more, and switch up things sooner, which didn't happen against Italy when it was clear after ten minutes of the second half, despite us being on top in the first half, the Italians were very much on the front foot and pegging us back deep.

I was expecting Rashford to take the fifth penalty, not putting it on Saka, who didn't have as good a game as previous matches. No idea what Grealish's penalty taking is like but apparently he volunteered for one and didn't get chosen. Wasn't expecting Maguire but he smashed it away, and I knew he'd get it on target, he is a good striker of the ball (seen when he was at Leicester!). Rashford appeared to copying Pogba's ****ty tip tap dance before shooting, they need to do away with such crap imo.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        Quite a number of people getting some comeuppance for posting racist stuff after the game last night. This one i found amusing, so this idiot has a couple of twitter accounts and posts loads of horrid stuff, Racist comments laughs about domestic violence ect and is just an all round horrible human being. A few internet detectives linked his twitter to his linked in profile and forwarded stuff form his twitter account directly to his bosses, which has promoted the below statement from them and an investigation.

The racist idiot has been deleting all his accounts and social media but not before all his stuff was screen shotted and forward to his bosses and the police. I'm not normally into witch hunts but the amount of hate and racism being put out on social media is so large that it cant go unchecked, (it's being talked about on the news this morning and even got a comment from the PM). It's good to see some real world consequences for these idiots, in the form of potential fines, prison time and the loss of income.
        The comments are ridiculous!

"Why hasn't he been fired yet!!!!???"

Yeah, cos someone TELLS you that one twitter account is an alt for another one and you just take their word for that and fire someone. No. You make sure you check EVERYTHING first, then you have a conversation, then you inform the police if necessary, then you take the necessary steps and at some point in the future (absolute bottom of the list of things to do) you possibly update Twitter. People are insane. And racist.

Comment

I was going to make a longer post than I did after the match about Southgate's tactics.

Three times now in vital games he's gone defensive or done nothing to relieve the opposition's pressure: against Croatia in the WC I'm still convinced he lost England that match in the second half. He did the same thing against Denmark in the second half of extra time where he went defensive even though we'd had them on the rack for the previous half hour by playing Premiership speed attacking football which the Danes just could not handle.

Yesterday his tactics followed the same pattern and have been very well analyzed by others here already but in essence he again went defensive. It seemed as if he was trying to play out the match to a 1 - 0 win for the whole of the second half.

What he was doing with that penalty taker selection is just beyond me. Putting all that weight on Saka's shoulders in particular was nothing short of madness.
          Last edited by fallenangle; 12-07-2021, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

Yeah, cos someone TELLS you that one twitter account is an alt for another one and you just take their word for that and fire someone. No. You make sure you check EVERYTHING first, then you have a conversation, then you inform the police if necessary, then you take the necessary steps and at some point in the future (absolute bottom of the list of things to do) you possibly update Twitter. People are insane. And racist.
            Lol the internet requires its sacrifice of one human and they demand it now, to be serious Everyone deserves a chance to explain themselves and these things need to be investigated Savills have done the right thing here and are looking into this while going into full on damage control mode on social media.

It Could be a case of mistaken identity (its not) the evidence was pretty strong that it was the same person as he had personal pictures and personal info all over his now deleted social media accounts (he had multiple twitter accounts). the good thing about the internet is nothing is ever truly gone and no doubt all the things he posted will come back and bite him fully in the arse.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 12-07-2021, 13:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

Yeah; much as I think it's a daft defense likely to fall apart pretty quick if untrue, people need to remember that real life (and employment regulations) move slower than Twitter.

Comment

I don't normally look at insatchat and all that, but took a look. Wish I hadn't.

I couldn't see what the bloke wrote - not really interested I can guess, anyway the grammar on most of those comments is shocking,

Comment

Working...
                X