GameCube Games for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameCube Games for sale

I've got the following games for sale (the ones with obscured spines aren't currently for sale)

All PAL unless stated

Baten Kaitos £50

Donkey Konga £5

Lost Kingdoms 2 £50

Mario Golf Toadstool Tour £20

Soul Calibur 2 £10

Star Wars Rogue Leader £10

Star Wars Rebel Strike (includes a promo disc with Star Wars on) £18

Super Mario Sunshine (US/Canadian Copy) £30)

Super Monkey Ball £11

Super Smash Bros £30

Beach Spikers £12 - SOLD

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat £14 - SOLD

Donkey Konga 2 £20 - SOLD

Eternal Darkness £22 - SOLD

F-Zero GX £35 - SOLD

Lost Kingdoms £13 - SOLD Off FORUM

Pikmin 2 £52 - SOLD

Viewtiful Joe £15 - SOLD

Paypal with fees covered or bank transfer ideally

Advertised elsewhere

More stuff to follow

games
    Last edited by Strider; 13-06-2021, 12:04.

ill have pikmin2 if complete mate.

any offers if i combine with

Jungle Beat
    Donkey Kong 2
    Viewtiful Joe
    Fzero
    Eternal Darkness

has beach spikers sold ?
    Last edited by RuBiQ; 12-06-2021, 15:22.

Comment

Next in line for DK Jungle Beat please!

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
        Next in line for DK Jungle Beat please!
        I paid for
        Jungle Beat
        Donkey Kong 2
        Viewtiful Joe
        Fzero
        Eternal Darkness
        pikmin2
        beachspikers

sorry dude

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
          I've got the following games for sale (the ones with obscured spines aren't currently for sale)
          Donkey Konga £5
          Donkey Konga for a fiver?

If I paypal you the money, can you make a video of yourself pushing the disc into a cheap cake (cheese, choc fudge, banana cake - one of those cheap Aldi or Lidl cakes for a quid), and then upload it to YT? The postage can go towards buying the cake.

The important thing is you destroy the disc and box so it needs to be thrown away.

You'd be compensated financially, but we need video evidence of cake based destruction. I am tempted to pay to have a tangible item assassinated. Call it cancel culture gone mad. Put photos in the mag afterward.

EDIT: Actually. Any sort of food destruction is fine. Tub of ice cream. Old lasagna. Spag-bol. Grill on toast with some cheese, like a Croque monsieur, Maybe that's even better. Make a grilled cheese with it. Soup perhaps? That can moisten the box jacket. A tin of mac and cheese - the cheap kind.
          Last edited by Sketcz; 14-06-2021, 11:22.

Comment

I do worry for your sanity at times, Sketcz.

OP might want to take him up on the offer, but a quick reminder of the rules:
            "DO NOT - Post in any thread UNLESS you are genuinely interested in the sale, e.g. asking a question. This is not a discussion forum and such posts will be deleted without warning. Especially ones that just say "PMd""

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I do worry for your sanity at times, Sketcz.

OP might want to take him up on the offer, but a quick reminder of the rules:
              "DO NOT - Post in any thread UNLESS you are genuinely interested in the sale, e.g. asking a question. This is not a discussion forum and such posts will be deleted without warning. Especially ones that just say "PMd""
              Sorry, and I was serious (though I can see how you would think I was just kidding).

I know Strider in real-life. Were it not for lock-down I would have visited him, given the fiver in person, and then filmed us making the grilled Donkey Konga cheese and posted it here. Sadly visiting isn't possible, so the payment would have to be via PayPal.

Comment

Working...
              X