A Plague Tale: Requiem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Plague Tale: Requiem

For those who played the original it'll no doubt be good news it's done well enough to get a sequel

MS have money bagged it for Game Pass on launch but the game is also coming to PC, PS5 and Switch (via Cloud).

I played the original on game pass not really knowing anything about it and came away really enjoying it.

It's not a great game by any means but it has decent mechanics and puzzles wrapped up in a decent and different storyline.

I didn't really expect a sequel but if it's in game pass I'll queue it up. More rats, more problems...

Comment

I never got round to finishing it. I was really enjoying it and then I think Life is Strange entered the scene and it got sidelined.

Comment

It's worth finishing. From memory the last boss fight was fairly decent...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          It's worth finishing. From memory the last boss fight was fairly decent...
          Just read that it's getting a next gen update on the 6th. Probably time to jump back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            Just read that it's getting a next gen update on the 6th. Probably time to jump back into it.
            In that case it would be rude not to...

Comment

As part of a GeForce leak numerous supposed release dates have been outed. There are clear placeholders and dates can and will change but if correct it suggests that A Plague Tale: Requiem will release on 28 June 2022

Comment

Gameplay trailer:

Comment

Comment

I really liked the original but it also had some really bad bugs in it that made certain areas next to impossible to complete at times do to enemy parerns not resetting correctly when the player dies.
                    I hope these issues are fixed in the next game.

Comment

18 October 2022 release date

Comment

https://youtu.be/q8Lj88O3JsQAs one of the few new machine era games so far the results suggest that the 60fps dream, as ever, remains a piped one

Comment

Working...
                        X