Unreleased Dreamcast Game - Dee Dee Planet is now found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreleased Dreamcast Game - Dee Dee Planet is now found

Dee Dee Planet, a Dreamcast game from Sega that was to be released back in August 2001 has finally been found.
    Big thanks to the secret dev who provided the game and to pcwzrd13 for the release.

This video is a pure gameplay video captured direct from a real Dreamcast via HDMI at 60fps.

looks like a Newsgrounds version of worms no wonder they buried it

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      looks like a Newsgrounds version of worms no wonder they buried it
      It does. It's also quite slow to play. But the online aspect would have been fun and would have worked even Dial-up I'd suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        It does. It's also quite slow to play. But the online aspect would have been fun and would have worked even Dial-up I'd suspect.
        With it being turn based it would of probably worked better than Chu Chu rocket did, i only played it online a few times and it was all kinds of broken.

Comment

I could never get in to ChuChu Rocket.

Comment

ChuChu Rocket was great (if you needed a new case for a PAL game).

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
              Lol, just like how those Japanese Saturn J-league footie games are useful for the slightly fatter jewel cases

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                Haha, which you invariably did as they were made from the most fragile plastic known to man.

Comment

Working...
                X