The Beautiful Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beautiful Gaming

Err, did you see that ludicrous display last night? What's Wenger doing sending in Walcott so early?
    That's the thing about Arsenal, they always try to walk it in

Football credentials established - a quick question to those who use the sub-forum:

Would you prefer for the sub-forum to continue as it is or would you prefer for it to be closed and a general Football thread starting in Off Topic in the hopes it spurs more engagement and discussion?
    Keep it as it is
    0%
    Close it and start a dedicated thread
    0%

I know there's not much activity in these threads these days but I do prefer having separate threads for each team / competition / etc.. If there was just one "general football" thread, I'd feel like I was spamming it when 99% of my posts would just be about Spurs

I gave up posting on other football forums years ago as it was just too toxic to be worth it, so it's nice to be able to come on here and post back and forth with fallenangel (and TonyDA every now and then ) knowing that it'll be a pleasant conversation.

Comment

I don’t mind. There’s not much traffic. The more streamlined the better I guess. Maybe it should be a sticky on the off topic section?

I’m not bothered about Spuzz fans spamming the thread. It’s still fitba talk.

Comment

Not sure what the result of this is

Comment

Working...
        X