• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another live stream this Friday

Comment

EA's Dead Space remake gets January 2023 release date | Eurogamer.net
      Release confirmed as 27 January 2023. Coming to PC, PS5 and XSX

Comment

If it hit that date that's a pretty good turn around. It feels like it was only a rumour a few months ago.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            EA's Dead Space remake gets January 2023 release date | Eurogamer.net
            Release confirmed as 27 January 2023. Coming to PC, PS5 and XSX
            And XSS remember! Holding back next gen since 2020.

Comment

PC Gamers PSA

Worth keeping an eye on, in the US Dead Space is marked down to be available for unlimited play via EA Play Pro when it releases on the 27 Jan. Assuming that it's available in the UK the same way as well that will mean you can pay for one month's subscription at £14.99 to play the game and even rattle through Need for Speed: Unbound as well making it the cheapest way to play the game on release

Comment

I'd definitely like to play this - never played the original, although I always heard such good things - but I'm a little gun-shy at £65. I think I'll wait for a price drop.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  I'd definitely like to play this - never played the original, although I always heard such good things - but I'm a little gun-shy at £65. I think I'll wait for a price drop.
                  I played through the original just a few weeks ago and it holds up really well. Available for next to nothing in Steam sales.

Comment

It's not a bad idea, but I don't have a way of easily playing it via Steam - I'm sure it'd run alright in Windows virtualised on my Mac, but then it's a relative pain in the arse to connect it to the TV when I want to play - and, hey, I've waited 15 years to play it. What's another 6 to 12 months?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      It's not a bad idea, but I don't have a way of easily playing it via Steam - I'm sure it'd run alright in Windows virtualised on my Mac, but then it's a relative pain in the arse to connect it to the TV when I want to play - and, hey, I've waited 15 years to play it. What's another 6 to 12 months?
                      Ah okay. Yes, that makes sense.

Or you could buy a Steam Deck and make it a real;y expensive way to play Dead Space!

Comment

Follow for more money saving tips

Comment

It gets better, if you can hold off for a few more weeks then do the trick you'll get 1 months access for £15 and not only get to go through NFS Unbound and Dead Space but also Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Comment

Working...
                          X