No announcement yet.

Critics Club V: PlayStation 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had both back in the day, but there was something about the mini variant with that lock-on screen and matching backpack to carry it about.
    It was just so tiny too! It's probably because I like my consoles to look like toys.

Comment

I like the One, but the original is cool although the grey colour is not good.

Comment

Yeah, I like the shape of the original but I always felt that grey plastic made it look very cheap. It's like what would have been the default plastic before a designer actually got involved to choose a colour and feel and shine. It's basic. I really like midnight blue version.

But I really like the One. It's small, shaped, neat, looks like a Pocketstation and it looks more advanced to me than the black bricks that would follow afterwards.

Comment

OG is undefeated for versatility from POV of aesthetic. Net Yaroze PS the most desirable.

12AM Blue and White models do nothing for me, same with the Debug models but they obviously have usefulness.

Personally, I had no truck with the PSOne. It looked quite cute with the portable screen attached to it IMO.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 06-07-2021, 16:58.

Comment

Have a chipped standard PS1, blue debug and Net Yaroze in my collection.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X