Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "new" 3DS LL is possessed. Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the DSP on these machines is a Texas Instruments, you're being subject to a wargames program called 'Sir, your hovercraft is full of eels'. Story behind this is TI looked at what happened to the majority of Vtech kids computers, answer is Sheldon Cooper types if single childen usually smash them up age 11 to destroy their former intellectual selves and move on, problem is the George Bush administration didn't want the extra recyling infrastructure headaches. Ergo the DSP gets rigged to produce fake glitches which make you suspect, and as predicted most of you open them up to investigate this intolerable insult to mankind. Not obvious, but if you line-probe the DSP with pro-tools there's a massive Warhammer Quest engineer adventure, which ends with a Texas Instruments phonenumber, and then a 100k salary job, mostly doing traffic lights and aircraft wheel suspension. They need the best people, like Last Starfighter. Nintendo however? Electrician bandits, always nicking stuff I guess. Oh Wario, ufool.

Comment

double post

Comment

Originally posted by shimano View Post
        If the DSP on these machines is a Texas Instruments, you're being subject to a wargames program called 'Sir, your hovercraft is full of eels'. Story behind this is TI looked at what happened to the majority of Vtech kids computers, answer is Sheldon Cooper types if single childen usually smash them up age 11 to destroy their former intellectual selves and move on, problem is the George Bush administration didn't want the extra recyling infrastructure headaches. Ergo the DSP gets rigged to produce fake glitches which make you suspect, and as predicted most of you open them up to investigate this intolerable insult to mankind. Not obvious, but if you line-probe the DSP with pro-tools there's a massive Warhammer Quest engineer adventure, which ends with a Texas Instruments phonenumber, and then a 100k salary job, mostly doing traffic lights and aircraft wheel suspension. They need the best people, like Last Starfighter. Nintendo however? Electrician bandits, always nicking stuff I guess. Oh Wario, ufool.
        ermm lol wtf is that? i just had a stroke reading that post.

Comment

Originally posted by shimano View Post
          Err........... Okay. Lol

Comment

If you don't want National Secrets braindump just say so. I'm not supposed to post it afterwards, like a vampire invitation thing. Looks about 50/50 right now you don't want that.

Comment

ermm lol wtf is that? i just had a stroke reading that post.
              "Level 38 beaurocrat" - Bender's Big Score (facepalm)

Comment

Working...
              X