No announcement yet.

June 2021 Blueroom competition winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I'm monumentally bitter that I've never won the Blueroom compo, there's no way we'd stop you entering the next competition because we appreciate everyone who helps keep the site running by being a Blue sub.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      I already have the funds in my paypal EA is getting nothing out of me lol. There was enough left after my first choice of game i could pick up a second extra game too obviously you all know that i have super classy taste when it comes to gaming And no, hell would freeze over before a fifa/cod/madden game ever went across my doorstep. I'll post them in here when they arrive, amazon japan have already shipped them off for me but i'm waiting for the other pile of items to arrive so i can bundle it all together and over to me.
      Can't wait to see all the gachapon toys and Japanese snacks you ordered by way of 'games'.

Comment

Lol. As long as it's game stuff and you are happy, then I'm happy

Comment

Congratulations to the winner and a big thank you to Charles on running these competitions

Comment

Grats chief! Looking forward to see what you end up with

Also enjoyed the jokes. It's all in the delivery!

Comment

The good thing about Importaku winning is that we know he's going to buy something interesting, and that we are all gonna get to partake in it vicariously through his photos

Comment

My prize arrived today this is what i chose

ESP Ra.De. Psi

Because i went with amazon japan and not somewhere like playasia i had enough left over to pick up a second game, something super classy lol

Bokura no keshigomu otoshi

This ones pretty fun it's a triple pack of eshop titles but the main one is the eraser battle game, you use school supplies to build machines which you slam into each other to knock them off your desk, there's a load of different modes and challenges. Love this kind of stuff, odd games that japanese school kids used to make up to pass the time in class. There's also an eraser soccer game & a table tennis game in too, quite a lot of game for £12

Comment

I want to complain about the winner spending his money on rubbers. Filth!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I want to complain about the winner spending his money on rubbers. Filth!
                    Just the one, i'll wash it after using it.

Comment

Comment

For anyone curious to what on earth that game plays like heres a vid

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          For anyone curious to what on earth that game plays like heres a vid
                          This should have been the first choice and ESP RADE just the other thing you got to make up the value

Comment

Damn you totally saw through it

Comment

Enjoy.

Comment

Will do, thanks again for running these competitions Charles

Comment

Working...
                                X