Omega Mart, like a SCP made real.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Mart, like a SCP made real.

I recently discovered this place and now i'm fully down the rabbit hole it's amazingly weird and creepy at the same time. A supermarket that kind of borders in between another reality filled with products that are bizzare and yet they are all real products you can buy. One of the coolest things i have ever seen, the hidden lore to this place is amazing pure SCP madness.

In the store they have screens everywhere playing ads for various products and promo stuff, they are legit fun to watch.

Anyone for gestating mammal products

The place is in las vegas and man i wish i could go, the store is full of secret passages and backrooms portal style. If you ask one of the staff working they will give you a staff id card that you can scan into the terminals you discover to download the info to watch later on the corporate website. Here's a video of someones trip there, this pushes so many buttons for me i love this kind of reality bending stuff.

This is the official website for omega mart

however digging deeper you can get into the corporate employee section and view all the videos you found on your visit i managed to find someones save so they have a lot of the documents and product testing videos on the dram section, if you click on my dram drive you can see them all

Have fun peeps, i lost hours going through everything. The people that created this also did another place like this that i'll post about another time. The creators are meow wolf and they have a lot of the commercials and other weird stuff on their official youtube account

Yeah I've been fascinated by this ever since I randomly stumbled across the fake ads. My favourite is the recall notice for the lemon with the eyeball, where when it notes the lemons will be disposed of the eye suddenly widens in panic.

Comment

This is really cool, thanks for posting. Just watched the 'Grand Opening' video.

The word gets overused, but some of the stuff in that video is genuinely trippy - like when he takes the milk out of the fridge.

Disconcerting in a good way.

What, btw, is SCP? I've googled it and I'm still not sure?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        This is really cool, thanks for posting. Just watched the 'Grand Opening' video.

The word gets overused, but some of the stuff in that video is genuinely trippy - like when he takes the milk out of the fridge.

Disconcerting in a good way.

What, btw, is SCP? I've googled it and I'm still not sure?
        SCP is a collaboration on user made spooky lore stories sort of like xfiles. It stands for secure contain protect, some of them are super elaborate. There are thousands of the online.

The SCP Foundation's 'top-secret' archives, declassified for your enjoyment.

Comment

Have the craving for some nut free salted peanuts

Comment

The walkthrough video..... Do not watch it on a large 120fps monitor. Whenever the camera moved, I felt like I was having a seizure. Not sure why.

Comment

Working...
            X