No announcement yet.

Gaming Mandela Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted the same example too. Good to know I'm essentially a goldfish, just running on a slightly longer spin cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      I posted the same example too. Good to know I'm essentially a goldfish, just running on a slightly longer spin cycle.
      In my experience, this happens a great deal when programming. I leave comments, sometimes, when I fix something, and it can be fascinating to read something you wrote over a year ago that lines up exactly with what you're doing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Is this the ultimate Mandela effect? A Mandela effect inside a Mandela effect?!
        Mandelception?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          I knew we already had one of these - Gaming Mandela Effects? (bordersdown.net)
          Brad Almighty, I thought I was going mad or the original thread had been lost!

Comment

Kryss mentioned Bloodrayne in another thread which made me think of one of these.

I recall very distinctly that in an early magazine preview for the original Bloodrayne - I want to say it was in a Cube mag, perhaps NGC - that the game featured Skittles. The fruity chewy sweet.

That is, the sweets were in the game as a collectible, I think as a part of some kind of promotional tie-in.

However upon googling this just now I can find no record of it.

Does anyone else remember this? Is it true? Was it a fever dream???

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Kryss mentioned Bloodrayne in another thread which made me think of one of these.

I recall very distinctly that in an early magazine preview for the original Bloodrayne - I want to say it was in a Cube mag, perhaps NGC - that the game featured Skittles. The fruity chewy sweet.

That is, the sweets were in the game as a collectible, I think as a part of some kind of promotional tie-in.

However upon googling this just now I can find no record of it.

Does anyone else remember this? Is it true? Was it a fever dream???
              That would have been Darkened Skye which was skittles the game basically.

Comment

Amazing stuff. Thank you [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION].
                [MENTION=345]Neon Ignition[/MENTION] we need this covered in your Cube thread!

Comment

Working...
                X