No announcement yet.

Made in Wario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm eager for any impressions of paper plane multiplayer, anyone tried this out yet?
    also: is there no version of 'dr wario' hidden away somewhere?

Comment

Not found Dr Wario as a separate game yet, just the minigame.

Paper plane in multiplayer is mental, though experience with it before gives you a slight advantage
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Smeghead
        so if u've never played MiW

Cube or GBA?
        I never played the GBA version, but just had a beer-fueled multiplayer session with my mates on the GC version and it just makes you smile

There's loads of Jap text, but it's not really a big problem - certainly not in multiplayer anyway.

There are different ways of playing the multiplayer game, but my fave so far is the dancing contest. You each pick a character, who dances on a stage with a crowd in front of each player, with the screen split 4 ways. There is a spotlight that goes round and if it shines on you, you have to play a multiplayer game - pass it and you carry on, fail it and you lose some of the crowd. Lose all the crowd and you're out. Sometimes the spotlight will land on everyone and you'll all be playing a multiplayer at the same time - it's madness.

Comment

Surrey huh? I might have to join the beer drinking fuelled madness of Wario Ware then... if I'm welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
            Surrey huh? I might have to join the beer drinking fuelled madness of Wario Ware then... if I'm welcome
            Well of course Mayhem!

Just bring some beers and some munchies

Comment

Seems good... where abouts are ya?

Comment

Paper plane in multiplayer is mental, though experience with it before gives you a slight advantage
                what's your best lap time? I remember on the GBA one, me an Tig spend aggges trying to beat each others' scores...he eventually got 16.46, so I gave up after that. I bet no-one can beat that...it's hardcore

Comment

Btw anyone opened the last door in single player (top right)? I've scored in all things fairly well, I got a complete perfect on the credits shooty challenge but still nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!

what's your best lap time? I remember on the GBA one, me an Tig spend aggges trying to beat each others' scores...he eventually got 16.46, so I gave up after that. I bet no-one can beat that...it's hardcore

Comment

Does anyone know if this game is coming out on US?

Some of the Jap text pisses me off 'cause I obviously can't read it! ft:

Comment

Seems good... where abouts are ya?
                        I live in Molesey (don't worry if you haven't heard of it ). Right by to Hampton Court Palace (what what what!)

Am away in York for work at the mo and haven't had a chance to play it since Friday

Comment

You're 10 minutes drive away, if that, Sam 8)

Comment

Where do you live then?

Having been away all week and being forced to go out and watch football, drink beer and eat curry by the company I'm looking forward to a day off round my mates tomorrow for some Made in Wario

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
                              what you tryin to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
                                Originally posted by Tig
                                what you tryin to say?
                                By the look of it, it is the Viewtiful version of

Comment

Working...
                                X