No announcement yet.

Little Things That Make You Smile 7: The Joy Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's digging a hole for yourself and then there's... digging a hole... for yourself...

Comment

What a doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        What a doughnut.
        Well, the hole in the doughnut!!

Comment

A dream from two days ago: I was an astronaut on a mission to the moon, and along my two other astronaut colleagues we decided to leave a message to future missions in our lander module. We first set for "redrum" scribbled in red on the bathroom mirror (because the lander had a proper bathroom) but after asking to mission control for permission and being denied, we decided for a more sci-fi quote and went for "watch the skies".

Comment

This might be one of the greatest things to ever grace a TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              This might be one of the greatest things to ever grace a TV show.

https://youtu.be/38ZikGk2jp8
              I can't bear-lieve I just watched that!

Comment

Well you beartter believe it.

Comment

You'd beartter bearlieve bear.

Comment

Comment

Just got paid so ordered some new stuff yesterday for my new pc including speakers and a headphone hook to replace the original stand I keep knocking over ALL the time. All arrived today. Still can't seem to switch easily to my headset to speakers when I am gaming but its still better than what I had before.

Just need to try out, decide and buy a new keyboard. The one I'm using is about 13 years old and half the keys are illegible.

Oh and a not-too-lewd boob mousemat, mines getting kinda dirty
                      Last edited by Blobcat; 25-08-2021, 15:44.

Comment

Braced for the worst when it came to insurance price hikes but my insurer has dropped auto-renewals so I don't need to ring the call centre about the car insurance coming up this time and was able to finally easily check for others and it dropped again even though I added more cover options. Finally knocking around £30 a month

Comment

I dream of that cheap insurance.

Comment

Back from a nice week away in Dorset on a family holiday (13 of us!).
                            Pretty chilled, but crammed in a load of stuff.

Comment

Comment

While gardening at the front, I noticed a neighbour had called out the AA.

After a couple of hours gardening out the back, I return to the front and spot a recovery truck loading up the AA van.

Comment

Working...
                                X