• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My feed’s full of these; this is my favourite so far

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      My feed’s full of these; this is my favourite so far

Holy crap , could be early work on Naruto eSoccer.

Didn't feel like filling what's left of PS5 storage so watched about an hour of Peseplive on twitch trying to give it chance but he's pretty down on it, he completed the online mode it comes with, played 3 games in the 'event' won 2 games by disconnections getting all the rewards, also says the menus are a cut and paste job of the phone version of efootball interface, there is no count down timer on match setup or benches, and ball shielding automatically moves the player for you by just holding down L2 and with A.I. press missing you can't go much about it among bunch of other gameplay staples missing like dashing or triggering a run.
      Last edited by Tobal; 01-10-2021, 00:11.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        This actually makes me feel sad. In one thread we talk about EA milking the consumer dry with ultimate team monetisation and slack support for Series S and in this one we see just how far the mighty PES has fallen.

I utterly loved this series for a long time, only really losing interest as it got progressively worse and stopped supporting option file uploads on Xbox. It's such a shame that its this way around and FIFA has basically destroyed it's competition.
        Pretty much sums up why I no longer play modern football games now.

Comment

Yeah, Konami had a real opportunity here to be the ethical football game. Shame.

I think a FIFA-standard football game with a big label on the cover saying "No Microtransactions - Edit teams as you please!" would sell millions. Unfortunately, EA are the only company allowed to use real names.

Comment

It won't. You need a competitive online game. FIFA is popular because of ultimate team and the draw of exciting players.

PES had My Club, which was a disaster of a mode. But they could do easily have done better.

eFootball is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              Time to bring back Actua Soccer.
              Time to bring back Match Day

Comment

Wow! The £2.99 I paid for the PES 2021 Season Update the other day is looking like a good buy

Comment

I stepped into this thread knowing nothing about this game and expecting people talking about it being pretty good. Oh no, I was mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I stepped into this thread knowing nothing about this game and expecting people talking about it being pretty good. Oh no, I was mistaken.
                    AbeSimpsonHat.gif

Comment

Did you know that Famitsu rated this with the same score (34/40) as they gave Metroid Dread? True story.

Comment

I hope they patch out the bugs quick. Main problem I thought with e-Football is this should have been called a Demo. Apparently old code, so it sure why the did not give it longer to bake in the oven. Guess Konami saw Fifa coming.

Comment

Really sad that the once-great winning eleven will go out like this. Will probably survive as a phone game, but really are any of the FUT generation kids really gonna be interested in this outside Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                            I hope they patch out the bugs quick. Main problem I thought with e-Football is this should have been called a Demo. Apparently old code, so it sure why the did not give it longer to bake in the oven. Guess Konami saw Fifa coming.
                            Seems like every year when PES isn't well received the 'early code card' is raised. There's absolutely no excuse for the mess that is eFootball, well, there probably is. Publisher wanting it out before FIFA as you say.... Goddamn it. Luckily their fan base isn't as big as FIFA these days otherwise this would have been as big as the Cyberpunk debacle.

I am so saddened by the release. Then the following statement where they apologised. No way would that have been allowed if QA got the final say. I hope they can make a dramatic turn around, but the initial release will have been so so damaging.

Comment

PES is dead, no long live anything else, its just dead.

Comment

There's UFL on the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                                X