NTSC-U version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for American Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-U version of Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for American Xbox 360

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 the NTSC-U American version for Xbox 360.

It is region locked. I have a US system, but am selling the game.

It's just the disc, and a colour insert I printed off myself. No manual, no box, just the disc (in a plastic clam shell) with home printed insert.

£5 delivered, payment via PayPal friends and fam.

I bought it ages back, before eBay forced the Global Shipping program on US sellers. If you wanted to import it now from America they'll likely charge you £20 shipping or something ridiculous.

Oh, and if you're into Xbox 360 imports, I have an official charging brick. I never used it because it's Yankee 120 volts, but if anyone wants one, let me know and I will add it for sale in this thread with price.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
    Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 the NTSC-U American version for Xbox 360.

It is region locked. I have a US system, but am selling the game.

It's just the disc, and a colour insert I printed off myself. No manual, no box, just the disc (in a plastic clam shell) with home printed insert.

£5 delivered, payment via PayPal friends and fam.

I bought it ages back, before eBay forced the Global Shipping program on US sellers. If you wanted to import it now from America they'll likely charge you £20 shipping or something ridiculous.

Oh, and if you're into Xbox 360 imports, I have an official charging brick. I never used it because it's Yankee 120 volts, but if anyone wants one, let me know and I will add it for sale in this thread with price.

Cheers.
    How do you feel about immersing it in cake?

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
      How do you feel about immersing it in cake?
      If you or anyone pay me the fiver requested I will destroy the disc by immersing in cake.

Comment

Working...
      X