Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VIII

Brothers Casey Jost (“Impractical Jokers”)and Colin Jost (“SNL”) have been hired to co-write a new live-action “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie for Paramount Pictures. Still in early development, details on the plot are being kept under wraps but the project is separate from the CGI-animated film that Seth Rogen is producing for Paramount and Nickelodeon. […]

Nope, this isn't the same thread as before. The seventh Turtles film which is a Rogen involved CG animated movie is still being worked on but Paramount have now decided to move forward with yet another live action reboot incarnation as well.

Randomly this one is being penned by the brother duo behind Impractical Jokers and SNL.

Who is asking for all these turtle movies? Are Turtles even still popular?

Comment

Nostalgia is popular as are super hero movies, the NIckelodeon reboot was pretty massive a few years back and i really enjoyed watching it with my son. A good animated turtles film id watch the live action stuff is very poor quality and suffers form the Transformer syndrome of having too many human protagonists wehn all you really want is a story that focuses on the turtles.

Hopefully the animated one will be in the same vein as into the spider-verse as i think they could do some really interesting stuff with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Who is asking for all these turtle movies? Are Turtles even still popular?
        Me
        I loved the Michael Bay movies (don't hate me) & thought they were great fun & a great introduction to new fans

I'm always happy to have more Turtles in my life

Neil

Comment

It’s all Neil’s fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            It’s all Neil’s fault.
            I'll take the blame & I'm not sorry

Comment

Working...
            X