No announcement yet.

Kero Kero King DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right Henning she is cute. I hope I'm not violating any laws with my impure thoughts. I want to go to Japan just to see their tv commercials.

Henning you da man. I wish they had these commercials to download.

Comment

Promotional poster for PlayStation2.

Comment

Did anyone order it? I still intend to, when I've got more cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
          A late December or January purchase for me. Beginning to dislike the holidays slowly eating up my game budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Max M
            I took the leap, my copy should be here real soon from Play-Asia.
            I'll post my impressions when I get the game.

Comment

Cool looking forward to those its still on my "To Buy" list.

Comment

I'm sure I read in an NCSX update a few weeks back that Kero Kero is due for a budget re-release in December.

Comment

Really? A budget re-release?
                  Could you please make sure it's the Cube version and not the PS2 version?

Not too late to cancel my order if it's being reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123
                    Really? A budget re-release?
                    Could you please make sure it's the Cube version and not the PS2 version?

Not too late to cancel my order if it's being reduced.
                    Taken from NCSX -

A number of Gamecube imports get the budget price re-release treatment on December 18, 2003 when One Piece Treasure Battle, Kinnikuman 2, Shaman King Soul Fight and Kero Kero King DX are repackaged and shipped at a lower price of Y3800. Viewtiful Joe Revival also ships on Dec. 18.

Although they don't seem to have it for preorder

Here's the page it comes from - http://www.ncsx.org/2003/ncs111703/ncs1117w.htm

I was going to pick this up, but I'll wait & see if this budget price materialises

Comment

Fantastic, you've saved me some money.
                      Just in time to cancel my order too.
                      That price is about ?20 according to XE.com, hopefully it materialises at this price and the website don't set it higher.

Comment

Initial orders or something come with a DVD that has Kero Kero King show on it.

Comment

Playasia have now reduced the price for Kero Kero (as well as the other Bandai re-releases) - & it's the original version too, not a repackage

Kero Kero King DX for GameCubeIn Kero Kero King DX you must guide Kero to jump from the starting point to the goal in each course; you may encounter obstacles like ponds and cobwebs; and enemies like snake, mammoth, yeti and UFO.The game looks a bit like golf, because each time when Kero makes a jump, you have to set direction, strength and height; Kero's jump will also affected by wind and other factors similar to golf. You can obtain different items in the course to strengthen the power of Kero for a short time, such as increase jump distance.The ...

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
                            Playasia have now reduced the price for Kero Kero (as well as the other Bandai re-releases) - & it's the original version too, not a repackage

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-2f6-71-27.html
                            I came across the "best series" GC box:

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-2f6-71-27.html
                              That was the version I ordered with Donkey Konga, seems that play-asia have dropped the price of the original release to that of the re-release

I couldn't stand to have that nasty budget release artwork. What is it with budget jpn releases and the color yellow anyway?

Originally posted by Burai
                              I have this. I bought it on release, but didn't mention anything because a) I hadn't played it too much and b) I didn't think anyone would care.

It's great fun. The key isn't in how quickly you can get the frog in the hole, but how high your score is when it goes in. Therefore, you can keep a hole going on for ages, so long as you don't spend too long after you opponent has gone in.

The ideal scenario is to get a hole-in-one via a massive combo, but this is not easy.

Not the greatest game ever, but very funny, somewhat confusing and quite compelling, especially in multiplayer.
                              I played it for an hour or two yesterday, and can echo Burai's comments about this game. Its an awful lot of fun

The exploratory element of the game, wondering around the courses to find points and combos, reminded me a little of Pilotwings in a very strange but positive way.

I haven't quite figured out how the item collection works yet though, I need to put more time into this.

At its current play-asia price I don't think you can go wrong, a fun quirky jpn frog golf game that looks like it has quite a long life to it

Comment

Working...
                              X