This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal
    We need a role call for those with CoP, cos i wouldn't mind crawling around the moblin town's or having a crack at Empty, being it s lvl30 cap alot of us will be able to do(including the new guys to the LS) apart from the only rare/ces thing could mean doing twice.

I know i could use either my Sam, Pld, War or Monk, but would prefer my sam as the lvl 30 cap lets me own with mediate, and still act like tank at that level as my gear would be all cent.Armor
    I would be up for this.

I can go as lvl 30 RDM or Bard or a lvl 28 WHM.

Comment

Not sure if you want a LVL 9 RDM or if I am able to access those levels but if so I would love to come along

...No offence will be taken if you don't - i'm not exactly useful for much after just 2 weeks...!
      Last edited by talizker; 04-10-2004, 12:16.

Comment

Wow, there's something I might actually be able to take part in??? 30 BLM/15 RDM.. interested!

P.S. Had CoP since last Tuesday (sorry for rubbing it in guys!)

Comment

All Worlds Scheduled Maintenance (Oct. 6)

At the following time, we will be performing FINAL FANTASY XI server maintenance on all worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

*The client software will also be updated at this time. Once this maintenance is completed, the client update will start automatically after logging back into FINAL FANTASY XI. Please follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Thank you for your patience.

[Affected Period]
          Oct. 6, 2004 from 17:00 to 21:00 (GMT)
          *Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
          FINAL FANTASY XI

[Important Update Details]

-New Promathia missions will be added.

-Players undertaking the Promathia mission "The Savage" will be able to proceed from Riverne - Site #A01 to Monarch Linn.

-The quest "All by Myself" will once again become available.

-The effect of the monster ability to draw in opponents will be extended to include pets, avatars, and wyverns.

-An issue in level restricted areas concerning level 75 characters gaining limit points regardless of the accumulation mode setting will be addressed.

-An issue in level restricted areas concerning the number of experience points gained being calculated incorrectly when high-level party members are KO'd will be addressed. All other instances of the number of experience points gained in special circumstances being incorrectly calculated will also be addressed.

-The amount of time that elapses before certain monsters and NMs reappear after being defeated will be altered in several areas. No changes will be made for monsters that only appear after a certain condition has been met.

-The coordinates where a characters appears after using the black magic spell "Escape" will be changed for the following areas:
          Promyvion - Vahzl/Spire of Vahzl

-The type of monsters appearing in several areas will be changed.

-The location of several monsters in the following areas will be adjusted:
          Uleguerand Range/Attohwa Chasm/King Ranperre's Tomb

-PCs and NPCs in battle, or the currently targeted PC/NPC will be given display priority.

-Adjustments will be made to the length of time the "Memory Stream" remains active in the following areas:
          Promyvion - Holla/Promyvion - Mea/Promyvion - Dem/Promyvion - Vahzl

-Item drop rates for monsters in the Chains of Promathia areas will be adjusted.

-Guild members will reveal synthesis recipes that have previously been kept secret.

-The item "antacid" will become stackable. The number of these items producible by synthesis will also be adjusted accordingly.

-When using an item, it is no longer possible to change equipment until the effect of the item takes place or until the item fails to activate.

-Fixed several other issues.

Comment

I still don't have CoP, unfortunately.

I'll post here as soon as it arrives.

Once it does, I'd be up for exploring the Empty areas, so count me in please.

EDIT: It might be just me, but I'm having trouble keeping track of who is also who else (mules, friends characters etc) on the linkshell.

Would it be possible for everyone to list all their paid for characters here?

Thanks.
            Last edited by Vanicent; 04-10-2004, 19:25.

Comment

tobal and hinta

Comment

Binsbein, Galka. Been deleted.

Kyudo, Elvaan. NIN/WAR, inactive.

Shenhua, Mithra. THF/NIN, inactive super mule status.

Lister, Tarutaru. BLM/WHM, current character choice.

Comment

Rarehero - mega cool NIN/WAR extraordinare 8)

Just dinged 55 and incredibly happy as can now partake in skillup sessions with Mihki with a Great Katana

Comment

Daragon: Main
                    Slytherius: Mule (unshelled)

Comment

I Got Party Invite As I Was Logging At 1am, 3 RNG, PLD, RDM And BRD
                      I Was In Heaven, We Made It All The Way To Cape Terrigan When The PLD
                      Pulled Agro... And I Am Now -1000 EXP Because Party Disband 10 mins After
                      I Got Raise, Which Was Fifty Mins After I Died. The Reason Being? Our RDM
                      Had A Raising Phobia.. "omg it too close to me" "oh no i cant raise now it will
                      agro me for sure" "im sorry i got to tractor you again its too close" and
                      "i couldnt raise you then as i had no mp" [BTW RDM Was Called Rylin]

On Another Note:

Bayan 58 RNG/NIN
                      Jooroo 6 WHM/BLM [BRD]

Mules: Alidali [Windy], Akbar [Bastok]

Comment

Bought my new Great Katana this morning. Obviously don?t plan to make I a permanent weapon change but just think it would be cool to wear around towns but also with us no doubt having a large number of coffer hunting parties over the coming levels it will be cool to level up the skill whilst key hunting.

Went out into Batallia Downs this morning and got my skill up to level 71 and unlocked the third weapon skill, Tachi: Goten. The Hume M Great Katana stance and animations are really well done. When he draws his weapon it looks so cool and each swipe looks effortless and minimal yet at the same powerful.

Comment

Bah, smelly human, your stance is weak and puny. Shame the next Weapon skill is around 149 for Tachi:Jinpu, the best 1 so far, its like Enpi but makes 2 little tornadoes of wind damage.

i still need to skillup my Polearm from 101 to 155 odd and Archery from 102 - 160, but that can wait till after i lvl my thf/nin to 25, managed to go from 20 to 23 in 3hrs, hopefully finish lvl 23-25 tonight.

Comment

If we were allowed sigs on this site, I saw what would be mine last night!

I got into an alliance to attempt the Bastok Eco-Warrior quest again (my 3rd attempt). This time we actually made it all the way to the final fight without getting massacred by the ghouls. So we're all standing waiting, tension has built to a peak... and we all tell the guy triggering it to GO GO GO!!!

There followed a huge pregnant pause, and he finally says "I touched the ???, and all I got was this stupid ore."

Lots of confusion followed that, but the puddings were all of a sudden attacking us, the plans went out the window as these things were rushing about all over the place. My screen locked up completely with lag and I had no idea what was going on. If there was a real life equivalent of my efforts in that fight, it would consist of me running around shrieking like a girl.

But thanks mainly to everyone else, the puddings died and we finally cleared that goddamn quest!

P.S. My name is Darwock, and I have no mules.
                            Last edited by Darwock; 05-10-2004, 12:10.

Comment

My Characters Names:

Wedgemoon - Hume
                              Liston - Elvan - Sandoria - item mule
                              Edyemoon - Mithra - Windurst - equipment mule
                              Hukya - Tarutaru - Bastok - ore mule

Comment

Has anyone been having difficulties with PlayOnline and other things, or is it just me?

For about a week now my connection has been really bad, with several attempts needed to launch PlayOnline, 5 minute waits for it to check messages etc.. and in game the auction house frequently fails to d/l any data.

I don't know if this is NTL screwing me around or if it's due to the overloaded servers following the European launch.

Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X