Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just had a thought regarding tonight's maintenance and successive s/ware update.

Will my not having CoP mean I can't get this update yet? As CoP has been out for a while now, and anyone who ordered it should have it by now...

Comment

how longs the server down for, our time??

No problems getting my CoP vani.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
        how longs the server down for, our time??
        I think it's back up at 10pm, but don't quote me on that.

Originally posted by Tobal
        No problems getting my CoP vani.
        Good for you Tobal. By any chance, did you order it from VG+?

Comment

Obviously you are going to have to get the updates Van as they change fundamental aspects of the game, and how it is played whereas COP is an optional expansion pack that not everyone who plays will have bought.

take for example the change SE are making regarding NM spawn times. Would that mean that people without the expansion would get different spawn times? No as it would create inconsistencies within the game world.

Comment

I Ordered My From VG+ Vani, And Got Email Same Night As You

On Another Note 2 Lvl 75s Cleared Antican Room Today Just Before Server
            Went Down, They Told Me They Had Been There An Hour With No Sight
            Of The Illusive Antican. They Then Holla'd Out Leaving Me To Log There
            With An Empty Room Maybe He Will Be There Maybe Not

Comment

Talizker, I'm a lvl 15 BLM, so I could probably party with you if I can find my way to Bastock from San D'oria. To do so, do I have to from La Thiene to the Dunes, then to the Highlands to Bastock? It might be nice to get killed in a new area for a while.
              Ciege, Elvan, BLM, San D

Comment

That's right siege...

incidentally my subjob is at level 16 so I could join you as well, only problem being it's a RDM and I don't know how many mages a party really needs, lol.

Comment

Update Is Availiable Now

Comment

Updated
                    And I'd be more than happy to join with you at some point Darwock. Reds can heal and deal damage, whereas I can only do the latter and usually need the former

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                      Chang, I致e been reading up what I can about this Tonberry that I need to spawn for my blade. Getting the Tonberry Rattle will be no problem whatsoever solo but I値l admit I知 not fully certain as to what kind of party make up I would need, mainly because there is some inconsistency of reports regarding the level of the Tonberry.

Some places say it痴 level is around 70-75 which would suggest I need significant high level help whereas others say the level is around 58-63 which means a party of competent players around the low-mid 50s mark should suffice (dependent on the power of its Mijin-Gakure).

Any information on the level based on your experience would be appreciated.

Shame about the dodgy drop rate tho. I was sort of hopeful that with it being a summoned NM the Katana would have a 100% drop rate like the Hornetneedle that drops off of Death From Above.

A Ninja痴 life is never simple
                      Hmm, well i can safely say that the damage dealt by his mijin gakure is dependant on his HP lvl at the time of doing it.

Ive been helping a friend try to get this katana from him and 5 times now no drop. As is always the case with this sort of thing we start to surmise and outcome the what ifs, however our theory now is that if he explodes, then no drop(as he as always exploded when we fought him).

For a PT i wouldnt go in there with a single PT of less than 65. why? because tonberry aggro to lvl 70 and theres a **** load of them between entrance and pop area+ having to bust up the guardian things could get messy for lower levels, but thats just me the actual NM itself if on pop gets the utter crap kicked out of it then mijin shouldnt be an issue if it goes.

the upside to a rather poor droprate is that the ??? for the pop item respawns every 2 hours. and the trade location respawns every 15 mins.

so if your determined enough you could do it multiple times

Comment

Originally posted by siegeuk
                        Talizker, I'm a lvl 15 BLM, so I could probably party with you if I can find my way to Bastock from San D'oria. To do so, do I have to from La Thiene to the Dunes, then to the Highlands to Bastock? It might be nice to get killed in a new area for a while.
                        Ciege, Elvan, BLM, San D
                        That would be great siege - like you say, nothing better than getting killed with some of your mates in a new area!

Darwock - it will be a pleasure again of course. Not sure how an all Mage party will fair but I guess it will be fun

I'm on most nights from 10pm - 1am ish so we can hook up any time you like.

Comment

Well if my lazy-ass mate was online half as often as he said he would be, we'd have a thief for the mix as well - but he's still only level 5

Comment

Arrgh, I've cancelled and restarted this update about 6 times now - currently it's showing 120 files left to download with an estimated time of 5 hours and 12 minutes. This goes back to what I was saying about the network being absolutely crap lately.

Comment

Ah Well I Logged On At 9.45pm And He Wasnt There, Watched A Few Dvds
                              Whilst 4 BLM, BRD and NIN Party Tore Placeholders Up Till 1am, No Pop
                              I Waited Untill Room Was Full Of Placeholders, Then Logged..

My Life Is Gonna Be Boring For A While I Sense

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                                That would be great siege - like you say, nothing better than getting killed with some of your mates in a new area!

Darwock - it will be a pleasure again of course. Not sure how an all Mage party will fair but I guess it will be fun

I'm on most nights from 10pm - 1am ish so we can hook up any time you like.
                                an all mage PT can rape worms in koroloka for a ****load of EXP. Go try it.

In fact you only need 3 blms at level 15 to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X