This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sdub
    Oh I thought it was... I'm sure he said it was him...
    Have you actually spoken with him in game then? I saw someone called Treble a couple of times but was ignored everytime I tried talking with him. I PM'd Treble later and he told me he wasn't in the game due to PC problems.

Maybe it is him then and he's just trying to get me to piss off then

Comment

Right well I have made the Linkshell, it's called NTSCuk... however it won't let me send the Linkpearls to people's Delivery Boxes!!!!

Does anyone know how I can distribute these or is anyone in the Windurst Area who can travel and wants to pick some up?

Comment

I have no idea how to send the link pearls but splitting the cost only seems fair to me.

Comment

You have to give Linkpearls to people directly in atrade I think.

Comment

Just saw FFXI will be down for 6 hours on Monday and between peak playing time for me too - 17.00 to 23.00! Damn.

Comment

Here we go again.

There doesn't seem to be much of a community that I'm missing though. You lot hardly speak to each other on here, and your conversation leads me to believe you've practically never met up online. Am I right, or am I misinterpreting?

Thing is, I was on PSO in the DC incarnation as much as 6 hours a night, and almost all of that was conversation. Granted, different type of game, but I am after something similar or it's just not worth me doing it and I will cancel my subscription.

Is there an NTSC-uk 'scene' or not? If not, FFXI is getting ditched. It was the only reason I bought it in the first place.

Comment

If you want to re-live PSO, then you can download MSN :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub
                  quick update.. I got my WHM Tarutaru to Level 12, and then decided to start all over again as a Mithra! Everyone kept thinking that my little Tarutaru lady was a guy!!

Well not anymore, she is all woman! Still a WHM and level 11
                  Oh and her name is Akasha

At last I am now in a position to purchase an NTSC-UK Linkshell yippee!!

I think this is the list of people on Seraph:

Rarehero (C')
                  FeiFongWong (Fei Fong Wong)
                  Jeaupan (Beelzebot)
                  Reusedant (Bleeders)
                  Wedgemoon (Mikewl)
                  Akasha (Sdub)
                  Sturn (Marvelon)
                  Treble (Treble)
                  Tobal (Tobal)

I shall send a linkshell to each of your's Delivery Boxes so look out for it.

If there is anyone else that wants to join just let me know.
                  hi,

i got myself to seraph yesterday and would like join the NTSC linkshell. could you please let me know when, where and how you will distribute the NTSCuk linkpearls?

my char name is Aegen.....

cheers!

Comment

Hi well its very lonely in this Linkshell at the moment.. lol

If anyone is in Windurst please let me know either on here or look for me online (online name is Akasha) and I will give you a pearlsack so that you can distribute pearls to others that you meet...

Someone come to Windurst please!!!

Treble - its not that bad, there are loads of folks online to talk to, and you can talk to other people no matter where they are in the world.. (NTSC people)
                    Mind you, it's nothing like PSO on the DC or GC, and most people won't talk to you if you are just standing around talking... it's not that kind of mentality. But if you are fighting with them.. that's a different story. That's where great friendships are formed

Comment

I am online most weekday evenings and often see a few of you online on my friends list, now I have chocobo license I can find you quite easy so I will pick up the linkpearl direct sometime.

500 gil sounds fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                        There doesn't seem to be much of a community that I'm missing though. You lot hardly speak to each other on here, and your conversation leads me to believe you've practically never met up online. Am I right, or am I misinterpreting?
                        It's difficult in the early stages of the game to do this. While you're at low levels you can't venture too far away from your home city on your own and Vana'diel is one hell of a large place.

I must admit I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had much of a chance to play this past week but I'm hoping to get on more next week. I really need to push on so I can get my support job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fei Fong Wong
                          Originally posted by Treble
                          It's difficult in the early stages of the game to do this. While you're at low levels you can't venture too far away from your home city on your own and Vana'diel is one hell of a large place.

I must admit I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had much of a chance to play this past week but I'm hoping to get on more next week. I really need to push on so I can get my support job.
                          Good point. Regular updates here would be useful for getting more people into the game, though. Perhaps a couple more months down the line?

I am still trying to get a test gfx card so I can see if it's the PC at fault or just that my card has died. If that's the case, I'll be getting a very good gfx card, and will be able to rejoin the game, starting right from the beginning.

Comment

ive just orded it of that guy on e-bay so ill be joining up as soon as i get leveling up!! cant wait!!!

Comment

Tell me about it, tickle! My order was sent on Friday, I'm getting bb fitted on wednesday and uni term finishes this week. I'm soooooooooooo psyched about it!!!!11!1!!one!!

I can't help but giggle maniacally at the very thought of getting properly stuck into exploring Vana'diel!

Comment

is it true when you get it you have to wait for a world pass??

so when i get it i wont be able to play it stright away? ft:

Comment

Working...
                                X