This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
    Never look at Guid Wars, what's it about?
    Real nice looking non subscription MMO. Played a little GW1 and it was good fun although more instanced than XI/XVI and would have been better with people I know (played most of GW1 as SP). I've pre ordered GW2.

Comment

We've around 10 active people in Rargh XIV at the minute Tal, just in case you were thinking about coming back

Comment

I've decided I'll be coming back at some point after I build my new rig. Will just depend how good the new ffxi expansion is will decide how long.

Fitting ffxi and Diablo is hard enough.

Comment

Love it

Especially this bit

Comment

Sounds awesome in 5.1 DVD gets you the Maestro's Baton item too!

Comment

I can't imagine that youtube video in 5.1 sounds any better than without it. Shame the quality of the recording isn't great, I really liked Ragnarok and the Main Theme.

Comment

lol I meant the DVD sounds great in 5.1!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Fitting ffxi and Diablo is hard enough.
                  You're not seriously playing Diablo III are you?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Na not really its kinda faded out, I would like to get around to completing the story at least once though. I did like it as its easy to drop on and off and could do much solo.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      lol, a decade of hype and that's what it comes down to. How the mighty hath fallen! GG Blizzard.

Comment

Yeah, such a waste. Let's hope this new Starcraft II expansion doesn't ruin it as well.

I'm back to WoW, only this time on a newly launched private realm playing the original game at 1x exp/drop rates and content drops at the same rate as they were way back then. 100% Blizz-like.

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Working...
                          X