• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New info on Treasure Of Aht Urhgan.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/topics/060329.html
    Sounds good

Comment

Oh its been happening since I installed it ages ago but everytime I logout properly, of course, windows reports an error anyone else get this?

Comment

Originally posted by Moot
        New info on Treasure Of Aht Urhgan.
        http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/topics/060329.html
        Sounds good
        {Hmmm}. I bet I know what that will be (mis)used for.

/sigh

Suppose there might be the odd free time slot when the new "Kokba Love Hotel" can be used for game-related ballista celebrations or linkshell event preparation.

Comment

0/10 on Dune Widow now

I really should just leave it, do a BCNM20 which should mean I get 1M from the Mannequinn Body to buy the bl00dy Spider Torque...

Trouble is its getting kind of personal now, but how much time should I spend trying to get this drop as life flutters away.

I've never really critised the game before for anything but 0/10, with probably 30 hours trying is getting a bit annoying.

D, Tsing, (anyone!) are you guys interested in the BCNM20 tonight?

/sigh
          Last edited by talizker; 30-03-2006, 07:23.

Comment

Tal, I have to say that sucks mightily as an LS we must be about 0/25 for on the thing I know I've killed it at least 4 times with no drops and Zav did quite a few times. As luck would have it though I do rather need a BCNM 20 so what time would we be able to start if we were to go for it. Don't really want a late one tonight as bed is calling...

Going back to an o-hat venture, I think to get this done we'd probably need Bayan on and help from various friends as well as the LS. Would take quite some time as well given that from what I know we need oh-hats for

Tsingtao
            Rarehero
            Saerik
            Meric
            Apathye

Now that gives us 5, assuming no competition for the spawn point and us downing Hakutaku in 15 mins plus waiting 15 mins for the ??? to respawn we'd need to be down in the Den fighting for around 2 1/2 hours. At a guess it will take us around an hour to get there so building in some slack time for phone calls, toilet trips food and deaths we need about a 5 hour block to do the lot in one go. Have to see what we can come up with!

Comment

I can probably be on for 8.30 so with getting equipment from Mule we would be looking at a 9pm start I guess. If its just the 3 of us then it shouldn't take long to blast through it - we have all been there many times and know the drill.

Comment

21 seals now so yep, I'm ready to go tonight. P.S. I've only done it once and found it quite hairy, so you'll have to remind me of what I need to do.

Comment

BCNM20 Crustacean Conundrum.

Party

NIN/WAR
                  RDM/NIN (#1 Main Enfeebling)
                  RDM/NIN (#2 Main Healing)

RDM's use 2 x low delay Daggers + EnThunder

Mobs

Heavy Metal Crab
                  Metal Crab
                  Metal Crab

Food

RDM - 1 x Yag Drink, 1 x AuLait, 1 x Rolanberry Pie per run.
                  NIN - Jack-o'-Lantern, 1 x AuLait per run.

Winning Tactics!

Enter BC, buff, BarWater, EnThunder etc.

1. RDM#2 Binds left MC.
                  2. NIN Provoke HMC.
                  3. RDM#1 Silence HMC and keep it Silenced through entire fight.
                  4. All 3 attack right MC.
                  5. When right MC dies, all 3 attack left MC.
                  6. NIN keep Provoking HMC and the MC that is being attacked. Don't bother with Utsusemi during these 2 on 1 times. Concentrate on holding hate and let the RDM's do the damage.
                  7. When left MC dies NIN Utsusemi up and all attack HMC. RDM#1 Paralyze/Slow/Dia.
                  8. Collect Manequin Body and cash in for loads of Gil ^^

IMPORTANT! RDM#1 keep HMC Silenced. RDM's recast BarWater and EnThunder when needed. RDM#2 Cures. RDM#1 Enfeebles + Cures RDM#2 and NIN when needed. NIN hold hate.
                  Last edited by talizker; 30-03-2006, 08:52.

Comment

Oh yeah, that's right. When I did mine the bind only stuck for about 5 seconds, we had both metal crabs on us until the first kill - panic! What are the odds of me making up for losing both the body+hands last time... fingers crossed.

Comment

Spot on from tal only addition I'd make is everyone use a regen food, probably over kill but for 3k its worth it to avoid the danger of losing 1.5 million!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao
                        Spot on from tal only addition I'd make is everyone use a regen food, probably over kill but for 3k its worth it to avoid the danger of losing 1.5 million!
                        Agreed and updated

And the wise words from Hic. Don't do this on Darksday and remember, one mistake and we can get owned...
                        Last edited by talizker; 30-03-2006, 08:54.

Comment

That fills me with confidence!

Saerik told me last night that I can solo the fight for the head, looked it up and it seems like a cake walk compared to a solo avatar fight. It also seems I don't have any suitable jobs for the fight that gives hands. So if it's required I'll get someone their head if they go and get me some hands ^^ (obviously I'll need to obtain more seals first)

Does anyone know if mannequin parts can be sent via delivery box?

Comment

No you can't send parts only trade and bazaar

Comment

If you're doing the mannequin BCNM20 and some room happens to still be available for another ninja, my wallet is currently empty ; ;

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                                That fills me with confidence!
                                Just remembering what Hic said, she won't be happy if I say its easy... ^^ I have never experience bad things doing it yet, but I know some of the LS have.

Originally posted by Daragon
                                If you're doing the mannequin BCNM20 and some room happens to still be available for another ninja, my wallet is currently empty ; ;
                                Well, I think we will do three runs with me, D and Tsing but I am happy to do it again with you after. May have to ask you to bring me the extra food as i'm not sure i have the inventory for 4 runs of Yag / AuLait...

Comment

Working...
                                X