Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="Sdub"]Hey! Me and Marvelon are both on Seraph as well!!

Cool, which city are you in, Im in Sanodoria. I think we got lucky with the server, I would say its about 70 or 80 percent english speaking.

Its also got plenty of people on it, in the area im in anyway.

It sure is addictive, I cant beleive your sharing one machine, that would drive me crazy.

I have done some mad levelling, its just so fustrating when you die and go down a level, I tell ya we should make a thread all about tips for it. I have played it alot and still dont know what those Beastmen Seals are for, also have no idea how to get a chocobo licence or fly on the airship.

This game has totally made me lose interest in all other big releases, I just know there is no time for them - must level up more and more and more and more and more

Anyway, might see you on there.

Comment

Ok ok.

Beastman seals are for BCNM fights, Burning Circle's Notorious monsters. Starting from level 40 to 60, you can use the coins to take part in the fights, with the rewards being money and useful items. collect them for the time being!

Subjobs: level 18 quest. Once you obtain your subs you'll find it a tad more easier soloing. Please note, you should solo til 10-12 then start partying all the way, soloing isn't a viable option past level 15.

Chocobo license is at level 20, when you do the quest for it in Jeuno, your second home once you're lv20

Airship pass is rank 5, you'll be about level 35-40 then. If you can get some high level help, you can get your first tastes of the airship by obtaining the kazham pass at level 24+. Any other questions please PM or post here.

BTW mikewl, I haven't played another game since I bought this last year

Comment

Me and Marvelon are gonna get a World Pass for Seraph seeing as there are 3 NTSC people there already. So if anyone wants to come join us, just PM me or Marvelon.

Mikewl - haha I am in Windurst and Marvelon is in Bastok!

Ah well we can still chat, maybe we should make a Seraph NTSC Linkshell??

Comment

Any of you guys playing on the Garuda server? It's where the rllmuk people are playing, I don't know whether to make a character on Garuda or Seraph now...

Comment

Originally posted by Razz
            Ok ok.

Beastman seals are for BCNM fights, Burning Circle's Notorious monsters. Starting from level 40 to 60, you can use the coins to take part in the fights, with the rewards being money and useful items. collect them for the time being!

Subjobs: level 18 quest. Once you obtain your subs you'll find it a tad more easier soloing. Please note, you should solo til 10-12 then start partying all the way, soloing isn't a viable option past level 15.

Chocobo license is at level 20, when you do the quest for it in Jeuno, your second home once you're lv20

Airship pass is rank 5, you'll be about level 35-40 then. If you can get some high level help, you can get your first tastes of the airship by obtaining the kazham pass at level 24+. Any other questions please PM or post here.

BTW mikewl, I haven't played another game since I bought this last year
            Thanks for the info,

Glad I have been keeping hold of those beastmen seals.

Which server are you on Razz?

Comment

Originally posted by Sdub
              Me and Marvelon are gonna get a World Pass for Seraph seeing as there are 3 NTSC people there already. So if anyone wants to come join us, just PM me or Marvelon.

Mikewl - haha I am in Windurst and Marvelon is in Bastok!

Ah well we can still chat, maybe we should make a Seraph NTSC Linkshell??
              All in a different city, I was originally in Windhurst but I was an Elf and decided to change to a Human and relocated to Sandoria. After we level more travel will probably be possible, I wanna go to Bastok next.

Comment

I'm on Bahamut

King of Dragons

Comment

I created an Elvaan warrior last night called Jeaupan on the Seraph server. I'll keep an eye open for you guys when I'm on again tonight.

Comment

What town did you start in Beelzebot?

Comment

I think it was San D'ora but I'm not 100% sure. According to the description it's an Elvaan town in the north somewhere. I only had time to create my character and then I signed off.

Comment

I've tried that trick nigh on 20 times now to get on the Seraph server and it hasn't worked once for me yet.

Comment

Ay up.

I've spoken to Ramtin, Sdub and Marvelon after deciding to get this game, and I think we ought to organise some concrete way of meeting on Seraph or Bahamut, making one the official NTSC-Uk server

Can someone explain the Linkshell concept to me? I've looked a bit on the FFXIonline site, but it's poorly written, hard to navigate and loads of links are broken

Comment

Treble:

A Linkshell is more or less a clan or alliance. The person who starts it up has a bag of pearls which he can give to his fellow clanmembers thus linking them into the shell. When your in one you can speak to fellow linkshell members as though your in a party with them. (normal speak reaches a few yards around you, party speak (/p) reaches everyone in the party, regardless of where they are).

Beelzebot:

Elvaan town in the north somewhere
                            Sounds like San D'oria to me. We can get chocobos when we get to level 20 and meet up

Comment

Finally got on the Seraph server, under the alias of Reusedant.

Comment

nice one Bleeders, which town did you go to?

Comment

Working...
                                X