Cheap multi region dvd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap multi region dvd player

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cheap DVD player (preferably multi region out of the box) from anywhere like comet, argos etc?

It's for a relation so please don't give me links to internet sites etc (unless of course it's one of the above places.)

Very few high street retailers sell multi-region (out of the box) DVD players.

Try Richer Sounds - you'll find some fantastic multi-region DVD players in there. That's where I got my Toshiba 220 from

Comment

Currys have a multi region player made by Scott (german I think) for about ?50. They even say its MR on the label!

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
        Very few high street retailers sell multi-region (out of the box) DVD players.

Try Richer Sounds - you'll find some fantastic multi-region DVD players in there. That's where I got my Toshiba 220 from
        I would second Richer Sounds their multi regions players start from approx ?35!! and you can get recognisable names such as Toshiba or Sony for under ?100 easy

Comment

theres also adsa supermarkets that sell em for about 45 pound

Comment

Shop TV, Hi-Fi, home cinema and more at Richer Sounds. We offer expert advice and lowest prices guaranteed. Visit us in store or shop online now.

Just go to richer sounds, here is the shop address to the Bournmouth store.

Comment

I got mine from WHSmiths for 50 quid. Its not multiregion out of the box, but anyone who can work a remote can do the hack for it.

Comment

?39.99 - pretty decent as well.

Comment

Curry's have a Samsung player around ?80, has a remote hack for multi region.

Comment

Mr Ono, does it do rgb scart connection ? and whats the pic quality like ?

Comment

Mixed reviews on it wod. But is it only ?39.99 shipped and plays everything you throw at it!

Join www.thedvdforums.com and do a search for "Yamada". Quite a few threads on it.

Comment

Bit late now, I know, but this is not import game related. Please keep Q&A to import game questions. Moved to Movies.

Comment

Working...
                        X