No announcement yet.

Big Japanese PS2 games for 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad, Sidez is saying some of the titles arre just bollocks as they will not come out.
    I am doubting RE5, what with 4 not being out yet (and on GC anyway (?)).

Comment

Ah, I see. Thought Monsieur Sidez was just writing them all off as being crap games. Don't know why I'd think that about Sidez...

Comment

Originally posted by daddy cool
        While I agree that we will not see Biohazard V this year, it is possible that it could return on PS hardware. Remember the exclusive deal only lasts from Biohazard 0 - Biohazard IV. All remaining Biohazard projects could appear on any hardware.
        That wouldn't make much sense though. Capcom have put all the Biohazard games on one system, why have the final game be on different hardware? If Capcom were smart they'd put it on GC or have it as a PS3 launch title for maximum exposure. Biohazard 5 on PS2 though would be a dumb and pointless venture.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
          Originally posted by Sidez
          That list is trash.
          No it is not, it is superb. Show me a better line-up on either of the other systems.
          I didn't mean this at all and besides I personally rate the Sega trio of SpikeOut Extreme, Outrun 2 and Virtua Cop 3 higher than the entire PS2 lineup.

Horses for courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidez
            Originally posted by daddy cool
            While I agree that we will not see Biohazard V this year, it is possible that it could return on PS hardware. Remember the exclusive deal only lasts from Biohazard 0 - Biohazard IV. All remaining Biohazard projects could appear on any hardware.
            That wouldn't make much sense though. Capcom have put all the Biohazard games on one system, why have the final game be on different hardware? If Capcom were smart they'd put it on GC or have it as a PS3 launch title for maximum exposure. Biohazard 5 on PS2 though would be a dumb and pointless venture.
            quite true sidez!

Comment

V nice looking list, loved the original G-police. Shame im gonna be posting my modded PS2 on the trading forum anyday now, and it might be a while before I get another

Comment

I can pretty accurately say that Virtual On Marz will fall into the "poop" category of gaming. They have managed to crystallize all that was stinky about Force and then remove the only control interface you can properly play the game with. ****ing perfect.

Comment

Working...
                X