Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MonkeyJuggleDX (previously FamiDude) (previously Superfamifreak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got an AES insert of SFF...arrived in quick time, packed very well (ie flatboard). 10/10, many thanks.

Comment

sold me a Goal Goal Goal conversion recently! great work as usual. Thanks again buddy!

Comment

I bought an AES, an insert, a shock box and a Metal Slug conversion from Superfamifreak. Very smooth deal, as usual!

Comment

I've dealt with Andy many times, nice bloke, great trader.

Comment

PC Engine Duo turned up today in amazing condition. Thanks a lot mate

Darran

Comment

Bought a PAL GC from superfamifreak and it arrived in good condition and well packed. Nice one.

Comment

Another smooth deal with Superfamifreak, this time a Neo Geo reprint insert. Excellent as usual.

Comment

Exellent trader, i payed on tuesday and got my game on wenesday! Would reccomend and trade with him again. Cheers.

Comment

Hi me again, bought a modded md2 from andy and it turned up fast and well packed. No problems, cheers!

Comment

great guy, sold me a 6 button MD pad for some SFII action, nice and cheap and got it to me quickly!. thanks fella

Comment

Bought a modded Super Famicom from this bloke recently. He very helpfully answered my questions concerning the nature of the unit, and even went to the trouble of putting it back in its original shell (it was originally in a PAL SNES shell). Struggling to think of anything he could have done better, except maybe let on that it was stored in a smokers' house -- it reeked a touch of cigs But really, great trader and I'd definitely trade with him again

Comment

Originally posted by Psi
                          except maybe let on that it was stored in a smokers' house -- it reeked a touch of cigs But really, great trader and I'd definitely trade with him again
                          Sorry about that matey. usually I keep my stuff away from the cigs, but it must have been from when I was modding it.

Comment

Sold me a modded snes in very good nic. Thanks mate

Comment

Another good trade. Sold me a DS charger and included some led lights I was after. Thanks again mate.

Comment

Mr Superfamifreak sold me a PS2 Ac adaptor. Arrived well packaged and sent very quickly. No problems here.

Comment

Working...
                                X