No announcement yet.

importaku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Killer 7 from me. Knows his stuff and is always a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Bought Space Channel 5 off me. Paid evry quickly, great PMs and like many have already said, a pleasure to deal with. A top bloke! Cheers!

Comment

Heard I'd had an 'accident' with some game packaging, and came to my rescue with a replacement . A real gent! Cheers mate

Comment

please delete
          Last edited by markpsych; 15-09-2005, 12:22. Reason: shaky hands - double post

Comment

Very fast payment, great buyer. thanks

Comment

I can't praise importaku enough - her sorted out some e-reader extras for my Mario 3 cart, turned it around in double-quick time & was polite, friendly & detailed in all PMs.

All round great bloke

Comment

Sold him Jump Super Stars - payment was instant and PM's were very friendly. An excellent trader. Cheers

Comment

brilliant - just brilliant

a wee trade and i think its the 1st time since i've been a member that we have had a wee deal

anyway i traded all the 'dogs' jp for a nice boxed Pc engine GT and 2 games

loving the 'bulkiness' of it

smashing bloke and smashing everything really

ta

Jason

nb/ thinks Scotland is an Island though us peninsulians stick together

Comment

Sold AC DS to him-instant payment when requested (bearing in mind it was around 2am when I asked!) and a nice, friendly guy. No hesitation in recommending if you want a quick, easy transaction. Cheers!

Comment

Sold Kirby DS to him.
                      Quick payment, friendly emails and overall a great trader to deal with

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 games from me. As usual, very friendly to deal with and payment was immediate. The perfect buyer.

Was also good enough to scan my SMB3 cartridge with the e-reader a few months back so I could get all the extra levels. Thanks for that.

Cheers

Comment

Bought PC Denjin off Importaku - fabulous trade with great comms, and a good price.
                          Cheers, ears

^_~

Comment

Bought some nice Engine goodies off this fine fellow and everthing went to plan. Good comms and excellent packaging make Mad Gear a happy man.

Thanks dood!

Comment

Bought a white PC engine off importaku. Very fast delivery and well packed.

Great seller!

cheers.

Comment

sold a PsOne memory card to Importaku. He paid straight away, and kept in contact,
                                thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X