• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super great seller and a very nice chap

would recommend him

Comment

Sold a Sony PSP and games to RuBiQ.

Nice smooth transaction, he paid instantly and his comms were friendly. RuBiQ is a good bloke and wouldn`t hesitate to trade with again.

Cheers RuBiQ! 8)

Comment

Bought Call of Duty 2 for the pc and it arrived in lightning speed and well packaged

Thanks m8

Comment

Bought 8 DS games from him and he seems like a great guy.

Friendly coms always kept me up to date and was a damn good deal to boot.

No problems dealing with him again.

Comment

Bought my unused 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership, nice and friendly quick messages followed by an equally quick payment. Would have no problems trading again.

Comment

I bought a Wii game off Rubiq. He's a top chap! It arrived 48 hours after payment and it was in mint condition!

Thanks mate!

Comment

Just got my Wii from Rubiq in great condition and exactly as described. Great communications along the way, a real pleasure to deal with.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Just traded a game with him earlier this week.
                  Excellent to deal with. Not a problem at all, game arrived promptly and in excellent condition.

Cheers!

Comment

I sold him Saints Row and even though we had some problems that were no fault of his own, his comms were excellent and I would happily deal with him anytime.
                    A trustworthy decent chap.

Comment

I bought Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 from RuBiQ. He was a pleasure to trade with. Good comms and he sent the parcel via TNT! Very good job on the packaging as well.
                      Cheers mate.

Comment

Prompt payment, cheers!

Comment

Traded Sega Rally for Stranglehold - game was in perfect nick. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Pes 360 off him, arrived quickly. Many thanks!

Comment

Did a funny trade with RuBiQ which entailed him holding onto something for me for a while and then sending it on to an eventual purchaser! Top guy - very friendly and helpful in non-standard situations.
                              Would certainly deal with again.

Comment

Sold Rubiq a wii game with instant payment and friendly comms.

Recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X