No announcement yet.

DavidH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a DSTT card off Dave, arrived very quickly and just as described. Another smoking hot deal from the D-to-the-H.

Comment

A pleasure as always. Fast payment and great comms. Ta.

Comment

Bought 2 PSP memory cards from DavidHolliss, arrived very quickly and as described.

Excellent trader

Comment

Sorted me out with a DC-X. But unfortunatly it wouldn't do what i wanted it to do. So David kindly sorted me out with a refund sharpish. Such a brilliant seller always went that little bit extra to make me happy.

Kudos points for you!

Comment

Bought Mass effect for the 360, delivered super quick and a nice friendly person to boot! Top class trader!

Comment

great seller, item arrived next day

Comment

The man, the Legend of the It's For Free thread, sent me a copy of PES6 for nowt! Many thanks.

Comment

This Guys is just too nice for his own Good

Stuntman and a couple of PC games for nothing , Many thanks

Comment

Mr. Holliss provided me with a copy of RR6 for gratis, what a gentleman

tbm.

Comment

Free copy of Xevious 3D with free international shipping received in two days. Awesome.

Comment

Got a couple of freebie NGPC games and all good as always

Comment

Top man, sent me a MarioKart 3DS sleeve for free, my son is made up, thank you

Comment

Top guy. AR Cards for free.

Comment

Traded a Wii U game code for a ?10 PSN code. Trade was done very quickly with excellent and friendly communication. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X