• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikaruga
    Where did you get it from btw?
    gamestation.

Originally posted by SharkAttack
    How many difficulty settings are unlocked to start with on Match mode? Is it 3? How detailed and "alive" are the first set of courses? (ski school and 2 others from memory)
    Structure wise seems exactly the same as N64 1080 with Novice, Hard and Expert displayed.

I forgot to mention that the PAL 1080 does have a 60 htz mode. Unfortunately the game does always run at solid 60fps with noticable jittering when you reach a high speed but nothing too sereve though. I must say that the avanlanche stages are damn cool and incredibly kinetic.

Comment

You...got it today And it's out tomorrow
      I ordered it, but I think I'm not getting it til tomorrow....

I would ask if Dion Blaster is still in it but I'm scared of the answer.......damn them developer types

Comment

Just finished the novice courses but forgot to write done the bloody code it gave me to unlock the last course in time trial mode. Anybody written it down please PM it to me, I know it strarts with J33 I think ?

Onto the game, framerate not always perfect but not really a problem, excellent weather effects and like somebody else mentioned the border feels quite heavy compared to SSX3. Good variety of shortcuts on each course and they get longer and harder the further you go, nice wildlife running around, deers, squirrels and eagles in the air etc. Load times are extremely quick, all in all I'm really enjoying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rav
          you dont really have to worry about balancing the board as much (compared to N64 1080) when your landing.
          Boooo. I really liked the fact it wasnt a piece of cake to pull off a perfect landing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh! My Car!
            I would ask if Dion Blaster is still in it but I'm scared of the answer.......damn them developer types
            I don't know why but I'm also going to be majorly gutted if he's not in.

I fear the truth, maybe I'm weak.

Comment

if the truth is that they've replaced Dion Blaster with 'Kemen something summat' then I am weak......it's not like he's any better than Dion Blaster...they're basically the same, well they look similar, and they're both British, so I can't help thinking they replaced him with, er, someone the same but worse

Comment

CEX in rathbone place had it today.

Comment

What're the LAN features??

Comment

Dion's not in it.

A maximum of 4 players can participate in Lan.
                    2 GC's - 4p
                    2 GC's - 2p
                    3 GC's - 3p
                    4 GC's - 4p
                    "Choose your player and board, then select a course. The game will check any present memory cards and make boards or features available to all players"

That's all it says in manual.

Comment

There's a code entry system. You could always pray Dion is unlockable.

Comment

Apparently there are boards unlockable. Some people seem to think characters will be too but I'm not so sure.

One of the boards sounds cool

Originally posted by spoiler
                        Pencil Board that draws colour down the mountain behind you

Comment

Kemen Vazquez is Chilean and likes rap records (to lock his rhythm before a competition).
                          Speed and Jump are maxed out.

Speaking of Jump, there's a jump meter now. Best to release at top of meter for highest jump.

Comment

"Difficulty levels in match race:
                            Expert: Finishing expert is a challenge few can meet, but if you can do it, you will have almost mastered the mountain."

Looks like there could be something extra.

It's got DPLII

Comment

Yeh apparently there is 3 courses in Novice, 4 in Intermediate (is that its name?), 5 in Expert and then...something else...which is a spoiler.

Comment

Just tried 1080 PAL with my jap/us cube and it doesn't work with the version of freeloader that comes with action replay (1.06b).

Comment

Working...
                                X