Time Crisis 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Crisis 3

Just got it this morning. For some dumb reason the Uk release came out first meaning i had to stare at the the package in HMV for 2 weeks

What can i say the game is F-ing great. They seem to have made it easier than 2 which is a bit disapointing. When you die and continue all the enemies on the screen automatically die

The cut scenes are much better now but with just as much cheese and bad acting as the previous 2 games. Graphics arent as good as VC3 of course but the game is MUCH better IMO as it relies less on gimicks and more on blasting action.

The scenarios and setpeices are much more interesting eg hanging upside down whilst shooting or my favourite shooting whilst a ship is shinking sideways

Havent tried the crisis missions mode yet but im expecting it to be even better than the one in TC2

I'm definitely gonna be picking this up on Japanese release. I love the Time Crisis games. Thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Worth keeping TCII or should I trade up?

Has it got the skeet shooting bonus games?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaipon
        I'm definitely gonna be picking this up on Japanese release. I love the Time Crisis games. Thanks for the heads-up.
        Get the korean version. I paid 24 quid for it

Comment

After a few days play i have to say this is the most action packed and most physically draining gun game i have ever played. You rarely have anything less than 5 enemies on screen at once

Towards the end they dont just stand and shoot but also run and even do john woo dives as well... its so funny when 2 dive and shoot at once, you dodgy their shots and shoot them before they even land.

Best gun game evr? id say so.. it makes all the other time crisis games seem like virtua cop 1... less its that action packed.

The weapon select thing is so well implimented, natural and necassary that id say its taken gun games to another level.

It may not look as good as VC3 but it leaves VC3 trailing when it comes to gun action.

Comment

This is my first and only lightgun game ever, not counting a demo of the first Virtua Cop on the PC and a few goes of Silent Scope at arcades.
            Wow, I think Edge may have been harsh with their comments. And, as you said it's 'easy' ... well, it is only my second day with the game, and as I said I'm a newb but I found it well hard... I would have never got through the Rescue Missions without the free play thing.
            But yeah, it's exhilirating, makes me want to try out VC3 and all that now... any more recommendations for lightgun games? - I don't want the bundled Gcon to go to waste

Comment

definitely get Time Crisis 2, Virtua Cop Rebirth has VC1+2 on the one disk. You can get Time Crisis 1 for the PS2 (along with Point Blanks) on japanaese import (this version works with the GC2 as the original PSone release wont).

Comment

Originally posted by geldra
                definitely get Time Crisis 2, Virtua Cop Rebirth has VC1+2 on the one disk. You can get Time Crisis 1 for the PS2 (along with Point Blanks) on japanaese import (this version works with the GC2 as the original PSone release wont).
                Except PS2 Time Crisis doesn't let you use a joypad as a pedal, which kind of ruins it.

I'm a tad partial to Vampire Night as well. It's definitely not in the same league as the TC or VC games, but it's still got its moments. Best if you can get it cheap.

Whatever you do tho, don't get Ninja Assault. It's an absolute pit of depravity. I paid 15 quid for it, and I feel totally ripped off.

Later.

Comment

Cheers guys, I got Virtua Cop Rebirth (or 'Elite Edition' as the cheesy voice at the start proclaims) today, although it was strange since I asked the guy at GameStation for Virtua Cop 3, and they handed me that. But yeah oh well
                  I'll look into Vampire Night, too, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X