South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pmsl @ 715.

I was slightly gutted with the season comming to an end that he would prob not make an appearance, But he did pmsl

Comment

Ive yet to watch that one, I will do later on though. Did you see "Raisens"? Another good one, Butters must be one of SPs strongest charecters.

Comment

I agree - Butters is one of the sweetest characters. Raisins was a cool episode, i burst out in laughter when it 'clicked' why the place was called Raisins (if you dont get it, look up 'hooters' in google)

the newest episode is out, Christmas in Canada - its a rather weak ending to the season but it has a surprise ending which is very up to date, they must of only of made the episode a few weeks ago.

(i wont ruin it, but its worth getting just for that ending)

My only complaint about the series is they didnt feature enough of Jimmy and Timmy - my two favorite characters.

Comment

Aye raisens is good best bit tho-

Typing it wouldnt do it justice ;p

Jimmy pwns ;p

Comment

Do they have Hooters restaurants in the UK now? Thats what Raisens was a parody of.

The South Park episode that made the character of Cartman for me was "Scott Tenorman Must Die". If you don't remember it, its the one when Scott (the older kid) keeps tricking Cartman into buy his pubes. Cartman plots a really evil revenge at the end. Its my all time favorite episode.

The latest episode was good too. Saddam is back - "hey relax fella, im not Saddam", "GET HIM", "hey wait, I wish to negotiate".

Comment

STMD was brilliant, talk about revenge

Are they ever going to release the DVD boxsets for the remaining 3 series? I really need this..

Comment

Sorry but

****ING *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dvd.co.uk now guessing @ a 2005 release for season 5 on dvd!

****ing long does it take?!

Comment

FFS!! They take a few weeks to make the episodes...I bought a DVD player when The Matrix was released and bought SP season 4 then. When was that, late 1999? Perhaps 2000? And the SP set had probably been out a while. So 4-5 years later, they STILL haven't released series 5 on DVD?! Did you all know though, that very surprisingly, although we got series 3 and 4 yonks ago on DVD, America only got them a few months ago in December 2003

Really taking far too long though. Can anyone burn series 5-whatever series it is now onto a DVD? I'll pay you well!

Comment

I thought season 5 was already out?!
                    they have it on play.com, but its out of stock or something.

I really want it too, been (D/Ling) them instead but they are so good I need the DVDs. when can we expect seasons 6 and 7?

Comment

Ive just watched the "Southpark is Gay" episode and all i keep singing is

CRAB PEOPLE
                      CRAB PEOPLE
                      TASTE LIKE CRAB
                      TALK LIKE PEOPLE

Its a must see epidode

Comment

Season 8 is about. Well first ep is anyway.

poor butters is all iam going to say ;p

Comment

Ive been watching the latest series of South Park shown by Channel 4 and have to say that Im really enjoying it so far. All the episodes have been really funny, and despite me not really giving it a chance in the past (except for the towelie/gamesphere episode) it has really grown on me.

So what Im trying to say is...er... Yay South Park

Comment

LMFAO Season 8 opener!
                            That's fantastic!

Aaaw ****ing hell, just got the the Butters bit.
                            That's not right...

Comment

How up to date are C4? I was quite surprised when I caught an episode on a late night and Kenny really IS dead!

The one with the folk-music quest of the gerbil where he meets the catatafish... omfg...!

Comment

I hadn't watched South Park in ages before I watched Season 8 Ep 1 and was surprised to find it was still as funny if not funnier than it ever was.

I'd heard they'd killed off Kenny, but he seems to be back now. Off to download the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X