South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny was only gone a season i think.

It just keeps getting better and better, wasnt really liking how that ep was going then
    Originally posted by spoiler
    kenny pwned
    butters and it just got great ;p

Comment

The first episode of Season 8 is probably one of the funniest things Ive seen in years. Jesus, what happened to poor Butters was so harsh lol

Genius.

Comment

Was more than harsh ;p the bit in the dog pound is just wrong ;p

Comment

"It was a wardrobe malfunction"

God that was just far too funny.

Hey hey let's go kick assu!

Comment

Yeh that bit with Cartman was just too much lol, the way he slowly shuffled along the stage and the looks on everyones face

Comment

The second episode was enjoyable enough, not a classic though.

Cartman having a Mel Gibson poster in his bedroom:

Comment

yeah it says 803 where i got it from, as in the 3rd episode, so did they decide to miss out the 2nd or was it just named wrong? it also says 802 will be next...

Comment

Jimmy were you masturbating?

Comment

Jesus Christ dad!

Comment

Gotta say, that after the brilliant opening episode, episode 2 and 3 were in comparison really poor. The Jesus one wasnt funny at all, whilst the retard one was a little too close to the bone for my liking.

Thankfully the 4th episode is a lot better, the dance off competition against OC state kids was quite amusing. Looks like Ep 5 is out now too, with any luck Ill check it out today.

OT - can you think of any charecter in cartoon history who has worse things happen to him than Butters? Hes constantly picked on, and yet is the nicest charecter imagineable. That poor kid suffers week in week out...

Comment

I thought the Special Olypics episode was hysterical. I'm not a big believer in Hell, but if anyone deserves to go there and run it, it's Cartman. That fat little **** is evil...

Comment

Aye, totally. I just found that one a little too hard to watch, Cartman pretending to be a retard was probably for me the lowest its ever gone, to the point where it wasnt that funny. Timmy and Jimmy are two of my favourite charecters in it though that said, especially Jimmy.

Remember the one where Jimmy sang the "12 days of christmas"?

Comment

Had it been anyone other than Cartman, I might have blanched, but with him I just can't take it seriously enough to get offended over it. The kid is vileness made flesh, with darkest evil in his veins. Therefore, I laugh. I just can't help it.

Comment

what did you guys make of the 'dance dance revolution' character in the new episode?

they got it spot on :P the t-shirt and everything.. creepy

Comment

Heh i thought it was class tbh ;p Him playing retarded wasnt that funny but the fact hes sick enough to do so very much is

i uploaded this so iam not getting someones bandwidth raped ;p

Cartman tells a joke [3.7mb .wmv]

Its only south park but if i were you id leave it till you got home from work ;p ( if you are unlucky enough to be there ;p)

Comment

Working...
                                X