No announcement yet.

1080 Avalanche: Online Scoreboads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. I can't check that at work, but I'll have a look later... You're welcome to come around whenever you want dude, see what I've been up to in 1080

Can you send me a US replay please? Maybe I can compare files, get 'em in a hex editor or something and have a play, see if I can't convert it manually or something I did notice a flag for 50/60hz in the 1080 replay (had a play before now, switched it to 50hz ), maybe that just needs changing to whatever the US version is.

Comment

Doh! Why didn't I think of that?

Comment

Goddamit - just spent 2 hours getting my ski-school time down from rubbish to 50.19 with Kemen. Most of the two hours was spent with Rob, but as soon as I changed to Kemen, I get my best time. Still not good enough for the leaderboard, or to beat Marklar's 49.88. Bah.

Comment

Just switched to Akari - 49.61 (ski-school). Marklar down, closing in on Cooky.

Comment

Anyone figured out air-make or proof of higher scores?

Nice one, charlesr.

Comment

Sorry for the late answer and the bump but I don't want to leave a question unanswred. -_-

Here is the video: http://stan64.ath.cx/1080/ (the new adress)

Comment

Thanks for that. Much appreciated. I was playing this the other day and my (basic) skills were all messed up. I'll get back into this now.

Comment

Bloody heck, talk about a resurrection. I play two player here and there, but can't get into it like I used too. What happened to all my scores though! Bloody Earl and Pikman!

Comment

great page Stan64 will take a good look tonight.

Comment

omg....I never knew there was a crowd here for this game!!!!
                      I love this game to death~

Will try to beat (or at least come close) to the scores n time attack!

Comment

Absolutely cannot get near those times by taking the routes on the videos. Seems I go exactly the same speed as using my route. There's no advantage to using the metal boarder is there (as opposed to the base character)? On ski-school the vid uses the metal boarder (silver?)
                        Last edited by charlesr; 08-04-2005, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan64
                          Sorry for the late answer and the bump but I don't want to leave a question unanswred. -_-

Here is the video: http://stan64.ath.cx/1080/ (the new adress)
                          wow thanks for that link! i just started playing 1080 SS a couple of days ago so these videos are most interesting to me

Comment

Working...
                          X